Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo Overcomes Matt Korobov in Tough Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo Overcomes Matt Korobov in Tough Fight

Jermall Charlo, Matt Korobov Fight Photos Gallery - Jermall Charlo retained his WBC interim middleweight title as twin brother Jermell suffered a controversial loss on Saturday. (photos by Stephanie Trapp and Leo Reyes)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Did he really though?

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
      Did he really though?
      Probably but he looked like butt

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Probably but he looked like butt
        He'd still whoop Cucklovkin! But Lil' Garbageass G don't want it...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          He'd still whoop Cucklovkin! But Lil' Garbageass G don't want it...
          Lol....... I still think that plays out differently but I know Golovkin is the smarter of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Lol....... I still think that plays out differently but I know Golovkin is the smarter of the two.
            In all seriousness I think Golovkin wins unless he turns old overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              In all seriousness I think Golovkin wins unless he turns old overnight.
              Yeah I do too.

Comment

he didn't overcome ****.

He got a gift. Stop with the BS narrative

Comment

It's pretty clear that GGG or Canelo would dominate both Charlo bros. So the Charlo fan boys talking about how everyone is ducking them looked pretty stupid last night.

Comment

You would think by looking at these photos that it was a completely different fight that what actually took place. I've never seen someone get hit by the same power punch with such repetition. Both of the twins lost last night, it's just that the second set of judges wanted not to cause a riot. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X