Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Calls Errol Spence 'Boogeyman of The Division'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody is talking about how Spence won’t sign up for testing til a specific date or why the Charlos miss their tests. The whole teams juiced.

http://tss.ib.tv/boxing/featured-art...O-q1PK5o3xfHjE

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      "You can't be the boogeyman if someone is chasing you."
      Yes my man, T Bud Crawford I heard that as well and Errol didn't have to much to say after that. We know who the real boogeyman of the division is.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Garcia going to out box him
        For about five rounds. Then gets stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
          If you are speaking about M. Garcia, he's on a fools errand getting in the ring with Spence.
          No Bruv , the guy is talking about my man T Bud Crawford, he's the one saying that not M. Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            He should be ashamed for even uttering those words. He is a champion yet he claims there is a boogeyman in his own decision. He should be stripped for such an assertion.lol
            Agreed, even if you think that as a champion you shouldn't be talking like that, Shawn should be saying he's the boogeyman and no one else.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
              Come on man. Look who Top Rank keeps putting Crawford in with. BUMS.
              No one wants to fight him from PBC so what is the guy supposed to do ?, hang around waiting on Al Hamon ?, not happening mate end of.

Comment

Wont Spence get in with him then. No boogieman talks that other side of the street bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  He should be ashamed for even uttering those words. He is a champion yet he claims there is a boogeyman in his own decision. He should be stripped for such an assertion.lol
                  I disagree, he's just acknowledging that as a fact and I know that he wants that challenge because he's willing to acknowledge the fact that Spence is the "boogieman" of the division. That's why Shawn Porter's one of my favorite fighters. He fears nothing or no one. That's how you act when you want someone, not like Canelo or Amir Khan or Adonis Stevenson (get well soon).

Comment

Top Rank is a cancer to boxing no doubt, but Arum knows the situation, he knows that Crawford is no cash cow but definetely the most talented guy in the division. Which is why he is willing to put Bud in with anyone (unlike the inhouse case for his other fighters), but nobody is even acknowledging him (eventhough he is a champ). Hell he even made Khan a 5million dollar offer, the others just don't want it. Bud has already went undisputed, that speaks for itself

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
                      Nobody is talking about how Spence won’t sign up for testing til a specific date or why the Charlos miss their tests. The whole teams juiced.

http://tss.ib.tv/boxing/featured-art...O-q1PK5o3xfHjE
                      And Mikey Garcia is not under any suspicion for being closely associated with Victor Conte before the Spence fight?

People believe what they chose to believe. Conte said it himself, the tests we have now days, if you fail them, are more of an IQ test than anything. In other words, if you get caught, you must be stupid. Mikey wants to have assurance he isn't going to be accused of being stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X