Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Doctor Who, August 23rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How was the premiere? I heard that the new doctor is getting a mixed reception because he's stark contrast, in terms of age and character portrayal, to the previous few actors who have played the doctor.

I haven't really gotten into the new series as I just didn't like the look and feel of it because of the CGI. Love the Classic series doe. I always liked the low budget feel and campiness as well as the clever stories, (mostly) good acting and cool sets and aliens

Comment

The Who Fan Girls are out in force because he's not a dreamy 20-30-something.

I think Capaldi's been fantastic and we're only two episodes in.

Comment

I gotta admit that the only Doctor Who episodes I watched were the Karen Gillan ones.

I always found myself completely lost during every episode. Maybe I was too distracted by the wanking I was compelled into.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
          I gotta admit that the only Doctor Who episodes I watched were the Karen Gillan ones.

I always found myself completely lost during every episode. Maybe I was too distracted by the wanking I was compelled into.
          Yes I too love Karen Gillan.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            How was the premiere? I heard that the new doctor is getting a mixed reception because he's stark contrast, in terms of age and character portrayal, to the previous few actors who have played the doctor.

I haven't really gotten into the new series as I just didn't like the look and feel of it because of the CGI. Love the Classic series doe. I always liked the low budget feel and campiness as well as the clever stories, (mostly) good acting and cool sets and aliens
            The new Doctor has pretty reviews on Rottentomatoes but I haven't had time to watch the first two episodes yet.

Comment

Working...
            X