Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you bang this Kazakh girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

naw she has the "ill bite your dick" look, so ill pass.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
      It's the Banana Slug! And that thing extending from it, it its erect, uncircumcised penis.

You can't unsee it, can you?
      Interesting animal for sure

Comment

She's cute. Why not!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
          naw she has the "ill bite your dick" look, so ill pass.
          and thats bad why?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            and thats bad why?
            i meant offfffffffffffffffffffffffff

and that is very bad

Comment

and thats bad why?
              "A girl like that saying "I want to bite your sausage...." in her broken English is a winner in my book, oh it's going the distance!" - Teddy Atlas (Play By Play)

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
                I'm confused, if one isn't sexually attracted to white women, does that make that person racist?
                No, she's just not your prototype. I'm not sexually attracted to black women (though if they are Jamaican that's different, those women are hot)..but African American women? Na I don't find them particularly attractive. Yet i'm not racist at all. In fact I get accused of being black here., or a black apologist are whatever name they wanna say.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  I dunno, best you ask some NSBrs that question because for some they think not rooting for Golovkin makes you racist, and more specifically as they say "because he's white" even the majority of Kazakh people look Mongolian.
                  I guess that's because supporting GGG is a lifestyle to those people, so not supporting him if you're of a different race must be tantamount to racism in their eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    No, she's just not your prototype. I'm not sexually attracted to black women (though if they are Jamaican that's different, those women are hot)..but African American women? Na I don't find them particularly attractive. Yet i'm not racist at all. In fact I get accused of being black here., or a black apologist are whatever name they wanna say.
                    Exactly. Its just a personal preference

Just because I don't find white women sexually attractive (for the most part), doesn't mean they aren't attractive, or that I hate white girls. It just means I'm not going to be physically or mentally aroused by them, regardless of how attractive/hot they may be.

Funnily enough, until I was about 19/20, I was almost exclusively attracted to white and asian women.

Comment

yes just like if a person isnt attracted to people of the same sex they are ****phobic
                      I can't tell if you're trolling bro.

Like, I don't know if you're one of those "I don't like gay people" people, or one of those "all f*ggots are abominations!" people. If you're the former, you're just a person with your prejudices, as we all are. If you're latter, then you're ****phobic.

At least in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X