Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: MMA Analysts Predict Amir Khan Would Get Hurt Bad in MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: MMA Analysts Predict Amir Khan Would Get Hurt Bad in MMA

WITH the long-awaited, much-hyped superfight between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor no closer to becoming a reality, Amir Khan has volunteered to step into the void and join the UFC.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well I could've told everyone that.

Comment

Most MMA fighters would ... If MMA fighter boxed it would be a massacre.. Different sport .. Different animals

Comment

Originally posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
        Most MMA fighters would ... If MMA fighter boxed it would be a massacre.. Different sport .. Different animals
        Yea, as someone who has trained in several combat sports, I don't get the incessant need for people to make these cross-sport fantasy match-ups. Grappling is complex and difficult, and boxers would need years to develop at it, just as mma guys need time to advance their boxing to the level that dedicated boxers are at.

Comment

I disagree. Khan has the best ground game that Ive ever seen in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

Comment

Interesting fight in "boxing" perspective!

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

Comment

Amir stop the nonsense, fight a top WW or go away.Talk of fighting a lightweight MMA fighter or novice pro supermiddle only shows what you're trying on again.

Khan is on an embarrassing cash out and trying to take the sport in a bad direction, he said that he was going to clean up the welterweight division?...!

Comment

sweep the leg Khan

Comment

Working...
                    X