Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snoop Dog on the Roots Remake for History Channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need for jewish created holocaust and slavery movies to make whitey feel guilty about something someone else did a long time ago and bend over for non-whites today.

Comment

Talks about moving past slavery, refers to himself as a *****.

The only thing I find funny is that people on FB are talking about this **** like it's an ancient secret. Did you really need to see it played out for you to understand?

Comment

If you call yourself a nig*a you shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion on slavery.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Wow...nice one, Snoop. No one should forget the past, but the present is more important.

I've always felt the same way about Mafia shows like the Sopranos. Make a series about how integrated are Americans of Italian descent, and about their accomplishments. Nooooo let's make a show about dumb ass gangsters.

Anyone yet call him an Uncle Tom?
          are you kidding me? the sopranos is one of the greatset shows of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            slavery media is played out.

id rather the history channel focus on middle east ancient history or african continent history. its more important especially with north africa and middle east raging and immigration.

american slavery media at this point is just overkill.
            I agree with this 100% percent. This slavery stuff does nothing stir up bad feelings and resentment. Africa has so much damn rich history. Black people history never started at no damn slavery. I am tired of black slavery movies, black family movies, and i am god damn tired of black jail movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post

I have to say, I sort of agree with him.
              I know guys from the LBC, Snoop is a guy that has paid the LBC.
              I need to stop posting.

About these kinda topics.

I am out of here.

Comment

With so much drama in the LBC, it's hard to be a niggga who gives a **** bout slavery.

Comment

In no way should anyone forget American slavery but the longer they dwell on it as a nation, the slower their progression will be. You cannot keep bringing it up and expecting things to change.

Though I must say, it hasn't been that long that blacks even got the equal vote in the States, a lot of people are acting like it only existed 100+ years ago. But, as I said, move on Chocolate!
                  Last edited by Terrel; 06-03-2016, 05:27 AM.

Comment

I really don't have much of an opinion on this.

I can definitely see where he's coming from, but nobody is going to force Snoop or anybody else to watch it if they don't want to, so it's difficult for me to see the harm an updated version would do to anybody : At best it resonates with a younger generation of children who might not have given the 1977 version a chance because it's "too old" or whatever, at worst nobody watches it.

Not really seeing the outrage on this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X