Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Rips Martinez, Expects 'Fight of The Year' With Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Reported for racism! If you think you can spell the N word differently and get away with it, think again.
    Ohh man , you reported me?? I guess im gonna fail the boxing class roflroflroflrofl

Comment

[QUOTE=piritwin2;16488750][QUOTE=Salido isnothing but cheater a Mexicant steroid user!!!! a soldier on PEDS!! The real soldier is Rocky a clean boxer who fights everyone especially roided up cheaters which he actually has a winning record against 5wins 1lost
      Salido got caught using steroids vs Robert guerrero!!!! [/QUOTE]

Rocky and you are both putos. Rocky lost twice vs Salido but was given gifts.

Comment

Originally posted by piritwin2 View Post
        And i bet u agree with him using peds and steriods!!! Because without that he gets kod easy!!!! In fact rocky knockdown salido the cheat in both fights five times!!! Salido is a cheating bum like his other country men: Erik morales,rey beltran,margarito,chavez jr,marquez,molina, and the list goes on and on!!!!!!!!
        Puto Rico is an island known for cheaters like Trinidad and many more. Puto Rico is not even a country it is a rock. Rocky is crap just like all ricans including Cotto who was raped by everyone important.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post

Rocky and you are both putos. Rocky lost twice vs Salido but was given gifts.
          First one was close. Either way Rocky is no puto, he always goes all out Mexican style

Comment

Reported for racism! If you think you can spell the N word differently and get away with it, think again.
            Just dont tell your mom on me, because then she's gonna tell mine and then imma get in trouble bruh

Comment

Saildo brings it!!! Win, lose, or draw!!!

War Salido
              Last edited by Zaroku; 02-23-2016, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Just tell him you do t agree with his crap. Running to mods???

I am out of touch with the emotionally sensitive young guys out there.

Write him off as stupid, ignorant, misinformed, etc.

Mods are ref's, I don't appeal to ref's.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Just tell him you do t agree with his crap. Running to mods???

I am out of touch with the emotionally sensitive young guys out there.

Write him off as stupid, ignorant, misinformed, etc.

Mods are ref's, I don't appeal to ref's.

Just my opinion.
                  Nigg, every name on that list got caught on roids, i kno my boxing, go do your research. I think the misinformed, ignorant stupid mf is yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                    Nigg, every name on that list got caught on roids, i kno my boxing, go do your research. I think the misinformed, ignorant stupid mf is yourself.
                    So do I! I voted that there should be an all PED boxing group, even created a thread about it. Do your research. On this thread son. I am consistent.

Now what???

BTW pendejo! I am Mexican!

So take your fisting up your own culo!

I have posted this video often.

Hope you can get my drift.

Peace lil man

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAdG-iTilWU

Or know a posters history before you look stupid.
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 02-23-2016, 02:54 AM.

Comment

I hope vargas smashes the perennial fouler salido to bits.should be a great fight while it lasts.

Comment

Working...
                      X