Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Maidana ALL ACCESS EPILOGUE [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahaha! that fn scream. Sounds like a mix of hyena and little girl. I think I replayed that over 10x. I dont think I've ever heard that sound in a ring, ever. I remember Holyfield just stomping up and down, but floyd sounded like a queer who just opened his zipper over his balls

Comment

haha that scream, Miss Jackson in disguise

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Maidana bodies fools....loses twice to passed prime Mayweather.
        Running around the ring like a scared chicken getting chased by its executioner, throwing girly shots, and getting mauled and rag dolled every time he stops, proves nothing

Chino proved in a street fight he would rip floyds head off, piss him down the throat, and eat at least his arm, and that is all I need to know
        Last edited by 110110110; 09-21-2014, 08:10 AM.

Comment

That scream is hilarious. The rest of the video just pissed me off.

**** Kenny Bayless.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            that scream is hilarious. The rest of the video just pissed me off.

**** kenny bayless.
            Stop! Stop! Stop!

Comment

Is Freddie Roach watching' this??

Wanna know what he has to say now...

"Floyd's shoes need to be tested for PED's. And that ring allowed him to move around too much. Just sayin'."

Comment

I've never even heard any female MMA fighters scream like that during a fight. Floyd's such a lil b1tch. P*ssiest #1 pound for pound boxer ever.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                  Running around the ring like a scared chicken getting chased by its executioner, throwing girly shots, and getting mauled and rag dolled every time he stops, proves nothing

Chino proved in a street fight he would rip floyds head off, piss him down the throat, and eat at least his arm, and that is all I need to know
                  Lol excellent!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Stop! Stop! Stop!
                    So many times where Maidana had Mayweather on the ropes with at least one hand free and Bayless would break them.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post

What about the first fight when they both were allowed to do pretty much whatever they wanted to? Knees tackles rabbit punches and forearms and Floyd still won.

Comment

Working...
                      X