Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman vs Matthysee at 147 who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not sold on Thurman at all. He is very clearly all hype. He's not slick, I don't think he hits as hard as we think he does, and he hasn't been in there with anyone close to world class level.

Matthysee has been in there with the best in the world, and has always been competitive. His power is there, his balls are there, and his heart is there.

Thurman isn't a particularly huge WW, so its not like Mattyhsee would be going in with a guy that is starving himself down from 160.

I think it would be a good fight for Lucas, get him some hype back that he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by BootyDew View Post
      Before the Thurman KO it was even I think, some even had Chaves ahead. Matthysse got rocked by a temple punch and the other punch was a rabbit/balance issue, I hate Matthysse tards as much as anyone but I'm honest.

Plus Matthysse pretty much destroyed Molina.
      This... Molina can crack, nobody can take that away from the dude. He caught Lucas with 1 behind the head and a legit one to the temple. Lucas got up and beat the breaks off him.

Comment

Matthysse!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Matthysse stops him early. Better boxer, more power, equally aggresive.
          Thurman stops him late. Better boxer, more power, equally aggressive

Comment

Thurman wins, he is too big for Matthysse.

This is like Crawford v Gamboa, Matthysse doesn't belong at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              Thurman stops him late. Better boxer, more power, equally aggressive
              Thurman's power is overrated, Matthysse has that concussive power that puts you to sleep...

Thurman has wearing down power.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                Thurman barely got past a poor mans Matthysse in Chaves.

Why are people saying he is slick and a mover now? Dude can barely do any of that. He's a puncher with minimalistic boxing skills that were good enough to out box Karass and barely beat Chaves.
                You can't say poor man's when they fight nothing alike. Chaves tries to catch and shoot, Matthysse is far more offensive minded which leaves him more open for counters.

Comment

Working...
                X