No announcement yet.

David Haye: Highlight of my career was winning the WBA title against Valuev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canvas View Post
    Everywhere from the waist up with the exception of the arms. You are beginning to frighten me. How can you not know this and ridicule others? What non-scoring areas are there on the front of the torso?
    The body and the head are scoring areas. Valuev landed nothing on these areas.

Comment

Haye threw a dozen punches per round...not landed, THREW. That is pathetic even for a runner.
      Throwing is not a scoring criteria.

Learn boxing or stop watching.

Comment

Haye threw a dozen punches per round...not landed, THREW. That is pathetic even for a runner.
        Indeed. 12 punches a round thrown. But hey, the Haye/English have so few moments to cheer for over David these days that together this is their crowning achievement. Haye considers it his highlight, so you better be sure the Haye crew will defend it till death.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          Indeed. 12 punches a round thrown. But hey, the Haye/English have so few moments to cheer for over David these days that together this is their crowning achievement. Haye considers it his highlight, so you better be sure the Haye crew will defend it till death.
          I don't even like David Haye and I thought his performance was horrendous but he won the fight. If you think Valuev won or that it was in any way close, you haven't got a fuking clue about the point of boxing.

And are you really going to talk about lack of achievements? You're so desperate for achievements for Golovkin that you make them up and plaster them over your sig.....LOL at least Haye's win over Valuev ACTUALLY HAPPENED

Comment

My favorite haye fight was when he ko'd chisora in a grudge match shoot out.. That is my lasting memory of haye..

Then the destruction of Enzo

Comment

hahahahahahahahaha highlight of this bum's career is losing a close decision to one of the worst boxers in history Valuev LOL

Comment

What Haye crew? Everyone hates him.

Comment

Why are you saying Golovkin is a 3 weight world champion?

He'd probably be embarrassed for you if he saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                    hahahahahahahahaha highlight of this bum's career is losing a close decision to one of the worst boxers in history Valuev LOL
                    Yes, except that he won. He didn't lose.

Comment

Working...
                    X