Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao is a beta male? He will sign an extension with TR until he retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Pacquiao is a beta male? He will sign an extension with TR until he retire

Pacquiao never speaks for himself, Arum handles that. Mayweather speaks for himself and dictates even his own interviews.

Pacquaio gets cheated and robbed out of his money and resigns with Top Rank, the same group that manipulated him out of what's he worth. Floyd Mayweather bought out his contract with Top Rank after finding out how much they make off him and made himself in to the face of boxing and is now more powerful than his former boss.

Pacquiao doesn't make his own decisions, his manager and Bob Arum tells him what to do and he does it. Mayweather makes his own decisions and tells his advisors Ellerbe and Haymon what to do and they do it.

Mayweather has a secure future for his children and women. Pacquaio doesn't have a secure future for his family with the debt he owed and loans he had to borrow.

Pacquiao is a slave, he is not his own man and will be proven he's not once he resigns with Top Rank. A mentally weak beta male let the real men take from him and control him. That's the law of nature, Pacquiao never says no, he accepts. He will sign an extension with Top Rank because it's his nature to be last, not first. Just like the guy in this video

Yeah
    8.33%
    No
    91.67%
    Last edited by Shambrolic; 05-10-2014, 02:21 PM.

Its like the 3rd time you've posted this video

Comment

reported.........

Comment

Comment

why does it matter to you who he signs with? Are you on Pacquiao's payroll?

Comment

[img]http://ist2-1.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/z/V/u/1zVuY/328415-the-top-justin-bieber-vs-manny-pacquiao-memes.jpg[/img]

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2FqAYsy2UU
              Interviewer, "So Floyd, when are you going to fight someone your own size in the top 2"

Floyd says, "Thats not up to me, thats up to my promoter. Boxing doesn't work like that"

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                reported.........
                Reported because of what? I didn't know it was against the rules of making a rant. I see you do it everyday..

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2FqAYsy2UU
                  Interviewer, "So Floyd, when are you going to fight someone your own size in the top 2"

Floyd says, "Thats not up to me, thats up to my promoter. Boxing doesn't work like that"

Comment

i feel if mayweather ever touched jinkee pacquiao would literally kill him

maybe floyd could also try to beat up pacquiao if say, pacquiao ever slapped a kid of his, but i also think floyd would just smash his hands into oblivion without dealing much damage to pacquiao, to which then pacquiao would proceed to again, kill him

Comment

Working...
                    X