Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a crying shame that...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oH oH oH but wait if a black boxer gets cheated...boy oh boy! You'd never hear the end of it from some.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      So you believe that someone held a gun to Lucas' head and made him sign the fight against Lamont at 141 when he could've fought for a belt and beat Lamont easily.
      It doesn't matter, even if true (and I'm sceptical) the fact a fighter feels he has to forgo a world title just to make sure another guy won't b1tch out of taking a fight is bull**** in itself.

Why are you amazed that Lucas KO'ed, PEDerson has been getting tossed around by guys with less power than Lucas.
      I wasn't, it was a matter of which round. What amazes me is the titles at 140 are in the hands of guys who don't deserve to be holding them. They're effectively paper champions and it fully reflects the bad side of boxing.

Comment

Agree with you as usual. Pederson mistakenly admitted to roiding for the fight against Khan, but nothing was done about it. Still got to keep a belt that was wrongly awarded to him by the referee anyway. In Pederson's case, 3 wrongs makes a right and he's still a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          It doesn't matter, even if true (and I'm sceptical) the fact a fighter feels he has to forgo a world title just to make sure another guy won't b1tch out of taking a fight is bull**** in itself.

I wasn't, it was a matter of which round. What amazes me is the titles at 140 are in the hands of guys who don't deserve to be holding them. They're effectively paper champions and it fully reflects the bad side of boxing.
          Dude, context is entirely non existent here. You're expecting too much from people who have never learned to think critically.

Comment

Let's not forget Floyd "trying to clean the sport" yet is praising J'Leon(who cheated) and Bey(another person who cheated). Boxing is a hypocrisy machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              No, but he would have been a world champion.

Going back further, Peterson should never even have had the title, he was roided up for a Khan fight which he lost regardless. Corrupt situation at 140 atm.
              He was the interim champion and by most accounts he was regarded as the best fighter at 140 going into the Garcia fight which just about the same and he didn't have to pay a sanactioning fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
                Let's not forget Floyd "trying to clean the sport" yet is praising J'Leon(who cheated) and Bey(another person who cheated). Boxing is a hypocrisy machine.
                Floyd has publically disparaged both of his fighters. But of course that's not enough for u.

Comment

And it's Lucas' fault he doesn't have a belt. Abd if he would have earned one, he would have lost it. Either way he got his shot, he lost. That's on him.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    Floyd has publically disparaged both of his fighters. But of course that's not enough for u.
                    What's their promotional company?
                    Did you not see last All Access?
                    Derp Derp son!

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
                      What's their promotional company?
                      Did you not see last All Access?
                      Derp Derp son!
                      Those are his fighters. Of course he hypes them but he has also expressed his disappointment in them. Seriously u really don't have a point. They cheated. They got caught. Floyd expressed his disapproval. What do u want him to disown them? Lol. In no sport does that happen. Not in baseball, boxing or no sport. U guys like to live in fantasy land with Ur bull****

Comment

Working...
                      X