Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturdays, 10 minutes

Every other day, 2-3Minutes.

Comment

I usually try to time it so she has big organism aka "O-face" and then I shoot my load. It's important that you pleasure the lady

Edit: orgasm!!

Comment

Lol @ people saying hours. Not mocking them I just got shyt to do. Maybe an hour tops but on the usual about 30 mins.

Comment

Yeah, maybe I suck at it but I have never gone hours. Even an hour seems like a long time to me.

Comment

I used to go for hours (which I hate), but then I got skinny fat now it's pretty much until i'm too tired to do ****. Wish I was able to cum faster i really do it's a problem, but my gf now cums really fast which is a godsend for me after she is done or sore for being a greedy fk she finishes me off. I have the opposite problem as premies do and no it is no fking blessing like chicks say trust me I rather be premature than my ******ed ass dick.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
              I used to go for hours (which I hate), but then I got skinny fat now it's pretty much until i'm too tired to do ****. Wish I was able to cum faster i really do it's a problem, but my gf now cums really fast which is a godsend for me after she is done or sore for being a greedy fk she finishes me off. I have the opposite problem as premies do and no it is no fking blessing like chicks say trust me I rather be premature than my ******ed ass dick.
              I have excactly the same problem bro.

Comment

5-6 minutes on average

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
                  depends on the situation.
                  Pretty much this.

Comment

Working...
                  X