Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he gets well soon

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      And this is the reason why all fighters don't just go in there and try and be macho to appease haters and fans.

Good luck, Mago.

Let's hope it's not as serious as it sounds and he can resume his career after a long rest.

Great fight and nobody can take that away from you.
      Get well Mago. Praying he pulls through. Too much heart and chin for his own good.

Comment

sometimes i contemplate leaving this sport. a sport isn't worth a man's life or health.

Comment

The brutal side of the sport.

Guy's heart is ridiculous.

He'll pull through.

Comment

It's an induced coma, not a self-induced coma.

I hope he's OK. I think this is a surprisingly common precautionary measure so it's not necessarily as bad as it sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              The brutal side of the sport.

Guy's heart is ridiculous.

He'll pull through.

i hope you're right, uncle dan.

it makes me feel like a bad man for enjoying the hell out of that fight last night, but i know that's not the case. this is high level boxing, and this can happen.

Comment

Prayers go out for Magomed, get well soon big guy!

Comment

all our prayers go to Mago .

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                    It's an induced coma, not a self-induced coma.

I hope he's OK. I think this is a surprisingly common precautionary measure so it's not necessarily as bad as it sounds.
                    the headlines on bscene are always absurd. it's like they post this crap without even doing any reporting beforehand.

blood clots definitely aren't common in boxing, and neither are comas, medically induced or otherwise. lots of commissions won't license you after you've had a measurable amount of bleeding on the brain.

at this point i'd just be worried about magomed waking up, and then we can go from there.

Comment

Get well from a fan

Said a prayer for you. Hope to see you get well and possibly consider a carreer outside of the ring but that a decision left up to you and your medical advisors . You showed great determination in the ring last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X