Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Third time ducky! Is Devon Alexander still afraid of Amir Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F!x View Post
    What's up with Devon Alexander. Every time an Amir Khan match up is being discussed he ducks Khan and fights someone else. It happened twice at 140 and now he ducked again, this time at 147. Third time ducky! Is Alexander just straight *****tin himself when it comes to fighting Khan? Seriously, what's up with It Burns Alexander, why he keep doing this?

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      And despite, I still think Khan would get starched by Bradley...
      Yeah I don't know about that, Bradley couldnt crack an egg.:smilol:

Comment

Wow!! So now your ducking someone when the other party refuses to fight you?

Comment

Thread fail.. I dont think anyone is afraid of Amir Khan

Comment

They never signed the fight and Khan was already wobbling.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
              Yeah I don't know about that, Bradley couldnt crack an egg.:smilol:
              And I guess Khan has a steel chin?

Garcia doesn't have a high KO ratio either and Khan found that out otherwise through a Philly exchange, so you really would rule Bradley out in doing the same?
              Last edited by jri9d0; 10-12-2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                And I guess Khan has a steel chin?

Garcia doesn't have a high KO ratio either and Khan found that out otherwise through a Philly exchange, so you really would rule Bradley out in doing the same?
                Um are you trying to compare Bradley's punching power to Garcia's? just by using the eye test garcia gets much better leverage and torque than Bradley does on his punches. Look if Kahn can make it through maidana, Judah and pederson than theirs no doubt in my mind he can make it through Bradley's pillow fists

Comment

Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
                  Um are you trying to compare Bradley's punching power to Garcia's? just by using the eye test garcia gets much better leverage and torque than Bradley does on his punches. Look if Kahn can make it through maidana, Judah and pederson than theirs no doubt in my mind he can make it through Bradley's pillow fists
                  Oh yeah, Judah and Peterson are real "Joe Frazier's" to aren't they?

In case you didn't notice or even bother to read further in my previous post (and other posters for that matter) Khan's chin is as durable as a used Kotex after a Boston marathon. And at this stage of his career he has gotten worse and not to mention even more flat-footed/stationary than in previous outings.

So again, pillow fisted or not is it that unforeseeable to see Bradley capitalize on this?

Please, lets not be oblivious to what is painfully obvious/evident in Khan.

And by the way, I'm not even a fan of Bradley...

Comment

Bradley & Alexander are the welterweight champions of the world

Comment

The only thing ducking Khan is his chin because when he fights his chin is nowhere to be found.

Comment

Working...
                      X