Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO aired Floyds fights for years, why not Rigos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ratings. Ratings.

Comment

the real story is fraud jr was asked to leave hbo. he was shown the door politely and was told not to come back again.

hbo executives were tired of his cherry -picking and boring style. also, they are tired of ppv consumers asking for refunds of fraud’s boring ppv events.

Comment

HBO is still mad about Floyd dumping them and Rigo thoroughly sodomising the hypejob Donaire.
        Last edited by -Huey-; 07-30-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          the real story is fraud jr was asked to leave hbo. he was shown the door politely and was told not to come back again.

hbo executives were tired of his cherry -picking and boring style. also, they are tired of ppv consumers asking for refunds of fraud’s boring ppv events.
          quit lying,, i aint no floyd fan but this is absurd....

For 1,, its the local cable or satelite that give people refunds not HBO,, and they will tell you to F off,,,

can i rent a movie on demand, then ask for my money back when i dont like the money,,,

Comment

Yes HBO said Floyd we are tired of your 1.5 mil sold PPV's services they are no longer needed; there's no way HBO would ever want to have Mayweather vs Canelo who want would want that blockbuster card on there network.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

For 1,, its the local cable or satelite that give people refunds not HBO,, and they will tell you to F off,,,

can i rent a movie on demand, then ask for my money back when i dont like the money,,,
              Start trying to reason with an idiot; the only way you may get a refund for a PPV is if you can prove fraud on your account. Saying it was boring will get you hung up on.

Comment

here's one of 750K consumers asking for refunds of fraud's ppv event.

Comment

lol

like youtube videos arent staged........

please child,,, no one is giving refunds........ unless your connection goes out due to storm or something like that,,,,

Comment

Survey says: Asian.

Comment

lol

like youtube videos arent staged........

please child,,, no one is giving refunds........ unless your connection goes out due to storm or something like that,,,,
                      Nevermind this was from the Ortiz fight not Guerrero he's not that smart

Comment

Working...
                      X