Collapse
No announcement yet.

Needing nutrition help.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2,200 calories isn't going to net you a whole lot of gains... Just add more sides to each meal... it's not that hard to figure out how to increase your calories per meal. If you're bulking you don't need to be so restrictive on what you eat, just track your calories.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Alright guys so i am now looking to add LEAN muscle to my frame, and I need 1gm protein per lb bodyweight.

I am having the following

Breakfast:

Egg white omelette with mixed vegetables.

Snack:

Protein Shake

Lunch

Chicken Breast, whole wheat tortilla, salsa, brown rice

Snack:

nother protein shake

Dinner:

Tuna and Chick-pea salad

That there delivers me 170lb of protein, BUT it's only 1500 calories.

I need to be 200 calories over my maintainance (2000) calories in order to gain lean muscle mass

The above food is VERY low fat, in fact I am only having one third the fat that i'm supposed to have daily.

My question is, to get the extra calories (and fat) can I just go eat a ****ing ice cream or mars bar or something?

700 calorites extra is a lot, unless I force myself to eat more tuna or something.

What's the deal?
      I'll give you a little secret, coconut oil. 130 calories and 14g fat in a tablespoon. Drop 3-4 tablespoons in your protein shake or just eat it off the spoon. Make sure you get unrefined virgin coconut oil.

Comment

Working...
      X