No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto is Not Sure if He Will Continue With Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    cotto should reconcile with evangalista if he has any hopes of reviving his career...diaz has helped him out a lot as a conditioning coach and therapist but his gameplan for trout showed diaz put too much faith into cotto's power

I think diaz could be a more respected trainer if he gains the pro experience but right now he simply doesn't have enough

I also hate how cotto is probably going to fight just once this year...yeah he's made good money and doesn't have to but if he has any chance of reviving his glory days (farfetched but maybe he has enough left in the tank) he has to stay busier
    Fighters seem to feel they are preserving themselves fighting once or twice a year but im all in favour of them staying active, staying sharp and keeping in fighting shape year round like back in the day!

Comment

just stay with the cuban bro

Comment

Fight Canelo you coward!! Fight Martínez you coward!! At least fight Angulo you coward!!!

Comment

it's not your trainer its you! you don't take boxing seriously and thats why you come into fights with love handles and don't want to make welterweight where you belong.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
            ^^^ this guy

"take out canelo" ??? he couldn't even take out Trout whos best win was Canelo's brother.

And Canelo's best win is Josesito Lopez SMDH..a JWW 2 divisions underneath of him pathetic.Trout's resume stomps Canelo's even fighting with a low rated #45 junior middle weight contender

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
              And Canelo's best win is Josesito Lopez SMDH..a JWW 2 divisions underneath of him pathetic.Trout's resume stomps Canelo's even fighting with a low rated #45 junior middle weight contender
              fail

im not even a Canelo fan and could care less what you say about him. But you gotta be kidding yourself if you think a younger and stronger JMW like Canelo would get "taken out" by Cotto's weak ass.

Comment

Just would like to see cotto back!!!! Rest and come back strong Cotto!!!

Comment

I thought Cotto looked good in the Floyd fight. I would stick with Diaz.

Comment

He would have lost to Mayweather and Trout no matter who his trainer was.

Comment

just retire already quitto

Comment

Working...
                      X