Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'll Fight Matthysse, I Don't Duck Anybody!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
    Judah beat Lucas and Garcia is fighting Judah.

Garcia taking over the guy that beat Lucas is a duck??????

GTFOH!!!!!

If anything Garcia beats Judah and Lucas should rematch Judah so he can then earn a fight with Garcia its the way I see it.

Still Garcia will take on Lucas and from the little bit that I saw of Lucas on his last fight he better close his guard shut because I see Danny landing that quick hook.....ko'ing him!
    This^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      judah beat mathysse you idiot. Once garcia beats the judah. Then he and mathysse can get it on.
      Judah didn't beat Mattysse, anyone and everyone knows that. Stop making excuses for Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Yeah, that Khan fella(you know, the guy he was supposed to lose to?) was in his late 30's aswell wasn't he?

Let's not jump the ****ing gun here eh. At least give the man a chance. Let him fight Judah and then AFTER Judah if for some reason he doesn't fight Matthysse then you can all go on e-gang hate spree and kill him for being a coward pu55y b1tch etc etc you know the drill.

Judah is like a sandwich filler fight for him. Should be a win for him and it's a decent name on his resume for a good paycheck.
        ^^^^^^This

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Haters going to hate but they can't hide the truth everything Danny said was true but who has Lucas beat nobody so why is he so deserving because he knocks out bums I like Lucas nothing against him but he hasn't earn a fight with Danny it will be fun to watch but if Lucas couldn't beat two guys that are not even that good in Judah and Devon what makes you think he can take out Garcia
          Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Can't beat bums and be considered the best of the division I'm sorry he has won a shot at Garcia though since there's only a few good fights Gbp can do the best fights to be made is with Garcia Lucas khan Peterson Lopez
          You're a guy with no credibility. Your nationalism is obvious in all your comments. I'll say this, when Garcia faces Matthysse, he'll get destroyed.

Comment

Considering it's pops who handles those calls it may have come in and Danny does not know it..his father isn't going to let him fight Lucas unless it a headline ppv and paying enough money to retire..i'm sorry Danny has a nice hook and some decent punching power but his greatness beyond that is questionable in every regard. The irony is he's been calling himself the best at 140 and just now has started mentioning Lucas..yet we don't hear him say yeah "I wanna fight him" it's "if they call me to fight him..I will"..I call bullshhhh.this kid doesn't want any part of Lucas..he's happy taking lesser risks even with lesser reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Please spare me the mandatory argument. You haters change your mind like I change drawls. Being the mandatory only matters when your a fan of the fighter. Matthysse is gonna get his shot. The same Judah that you say is washed up gave Matthysse all he could handle, regaurdless if you think he was robbed or not.

Couldn't agree more...

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                Good chin? Morales had him hurt mah dude.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Morales also arguable beat Marcos Maidana. He at least gave him a tough fight.

Comment

How can he duck anyone when he's just a nobody who is under Haymon's/GBP's protection just like Broner, Berto, Trout, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Russian Crushin

So why are you fighting Judah?

Garcia: "I'll fight anybody, I don't duck"....best fighter in division becomes his mando, signs to fight Judah 2 months later

Him fighting Judah means he's ducking Matthysse?
                    basically, fans are FOS those are probably the ones that dislike him

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Funny how Matthysse fans can say what Garcia is thinking. Garcia just addressed Lucas Matthysse but yet his fans still say he is ducking him? dude said he never got a call to fight Lucas Matthysse so wasn't like his people were running to fight him before he signed to fight Zab Judah. Matthysse only started going in once Garcia was already signed to fight Zab. Also, no matter how the fight turned out or his being viewed. Zab Judah survived a KD against the so called power house Lucas Matthysse and Zab Judah is done in the minds of many.

Matthysse is dominant against fighters he is supposed to dominate against but at the end of the day. When he is up against a fighter that has a strong will and/or a decent skill set then he will have problems to seal the deal. Also, the Khan win for Garcia over shadows everything Lucas Matthysse has done at 140, like it or not.

The two biggest fights Matthysse had he couldn't win convincingly or they were just too close. He dropped Alexander twice and Zab once but the fights went the distance? I want to see the fight as much as the next but Matthysse is being over hyped.
                      Last edited by GRUSTLER; 01-30-2013, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X