No announcement yet.

WhatsApp Messenger: Contact Fellow Members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WhatsApp Messenger: Contact Fellow Members

WhatsApp Messenger is a social media app on most of the current mobile platforms. It's an awesome and free way to keep in touch with anyone, anywhere in the world.

From single one-to-one chat to group discussions. You are able to send locations, pics, vids and all sorts. Those that have the App already, if interested, post in here so other members could keep in touch off this board too.

Keep in mind, phone numbers will have to be exchanged in this process.

If you want to contact a certain member about adding them to your contacts, get in touch with them via private message and you can decide for yourself whether you want to go through with it.

I for one, am more than willing to keep in touch with many posters off this forum. Feel free to PM me.

iPhone users can find the app in the App Store while Android users can access it via the Play Store. Blackberry and Nokia I'm not too sure about.

For more info on the app, check out their site http://www.whatsapp.com/

Whatsapp is free on Android. If you are unfortunate to own a sooooo 2008 I Phone then you can gladly pay Apple and the Dev 79 Pence in the UK.

Comment

Also, the use and sending of all data is completely free over wifi and can be used at no extra cost through net access of your network provider.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Also, the use and sending of all data is completely free over wifi and can be used at no extra cost through net access of your network provider.
        you better not be phucking with me, Czechoslovakian jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
          you better not be phucking with me, Czechoslovakian jerk.
          Lol. If you have a certain amount of gigs for online browsing from your network then anything within that is free.

Send me your number, ****.

Comment

It's a brilliant app BTW. You can send messages free, see if they are online, received it. You can send pics free and short videos. There are group options so everyone can chat in it too.

Only issue is, I am not comfortable giving my number out to people.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
              Only issue is, I am not comfortable giving my number out to people.
              this will most likely be the sticking point for most people.

This is why I said PM the member you would like to add to your contacts. If you trust someone enough you can choose to add or not. But, there may well be no one you trust so... lol

Comment

this will most likely be the sticking point for most people.

This is why I said PM the member you would like to add to your contacts. If you trust someone enough you can choose to add or not. But, there may well be no one you trust so... lol
                I like a few on here, but I don't like anyone enough to exchange numbers just yet. I am a introvert, I dislike talking to many people, I usually prefer 1 to 1 with a girl.

I am definitely a weird guy.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                  I like a few on here, but I don't like anyone enough to exchange numbers just yet. I am a introvert, I dislike talking to many people, I usually prefer 1 to 1 with a girl.

I am definitely a weird guy.
                  Either that or smart in dropping hints lol

Comment

Either that or smart in dropping hints lol
                    You look physically amazing... but for a man. Sorry bro, wrong sex.

Comment

Working...
                    X