Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(VIDEO) Victor Ortiz "I have nothing to prove to Josesito" (+ Watson bros lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    I wish I could have that natural high that Ortiz seems to have..... Grade A1 s h it right there with no dirty urine lol
    yeah, ortiz seems like one carefree dude.

but as for him saying that, wow. i just made a post in another thread saying he needs a tuneup and then to go after that lopez rematch. i really hope he changes his mind once he resumes his career. if ortiz wants to be elite or reach the top, i'd suggest rematching guys like maidana and lopez. imo it'll boost his confidence if he does in fact defeat both guys. we'll see what happens.

Comment

So even when you lose now you still have nothing to prove??is this a new trend in boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        He didn't get his ass whooped.
        He lost,got his jaw broken and had to get a metal plate in it...thats getting your ass whooped

Comment

Ortiz is a really bizarre dude. Mentally unstable actually.

Comment

I mean Lopez broke your damn face and you have nothing to prove???really?

Comment

Originally posted by Turd
              umm morales lost last night by brutal KO but he has nothing left to prove, as everyone already knows a prime morales kills him

there's one example, need more?
              You're comparing a legend to victor ortiz

Morales has already prove he is great while ortiz hasn't done **** but quit twice and get his dirty ass handed to him by mayweather.

Yes ortiz has a lot to prove
              Last edited by heat27; 10-21-2012, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Guess he is using the Klitard logic where "if you are ahead on the cards when you get stopped you win"

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                  You're comparing a legend to victor ortiz

Morales has already prove he is great while ortiz hasn't done **** but quit twice and get his dirty ass handed to him by mayweather.

Yes ortiz has a lot to prove
                  ignore him he is a massive troll

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    Bro he got stopped, and got his jaw WIRED. Thats called getting your ass TORE UP.
                    Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                    He lost,got his jaw broken and had to get a metal plate in it...thats getting your ass whooped
                    He didn't get knocked out, he got hit by a punch that happened to break his jaw, fought on for 4 rds then quit while he was ahead on points. That's not an asswhooping.

Comment

Possible translation:

Victor Ortiz....I did my best and got my jaw cracked. I ****in hate this guy and don't want to give him another payday....yeah, that's how I'll beat him!

Comment

Working...
                      X