Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Rips Vitali Klitschko: “He Should Be Ashamed … I Want To Fight Him Despera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    It was the Klitschko team that promised him and the fans Vitali would fight the Chisora/Haye winner. So "deserving" doesn't really come into it.........
    No it was frank warren's idea and vitali's manager just said ok... vitali doesn't owe haye absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      it's very simple. if vitali believes he can still preform he'll do it. if not he will retire and there is nothing wrong with that. he is not the one who is retiring in 31st nor the one who didn't fight all the available contenders over the years.
      is there anyone in here who seriously believes that vitali wouldn't fight haye if he is in his good age (not to say prime). you have the right to retire if you are older than the most great hws were when they retired.*

haye should go after wlad if vitali choses to retire. beat some decent contenders and build up the hype again.*
      This guy doesn't want to fight others, although there are fighters around who could beat him, he just wants big money fights, so he uses his mouth to promote them. He forgets that he also has to present some credible sort of opposition when he gets a big money fight. This he has not done, so the only way he'll get this fight-which he's already run away from- is by taunting, lying, daring, throwing himself on the ground and rolling around with his eyeballs popping out; anything to attract attention, and fool the cash customers.......again !

Comment

No it was frank warren's idea and vitali's manager just said ok... vitali doesn't owe haye absolutely nothing.
        I agree he doesn't owe him nothing, he owes him and the fans a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          Who backed out and ducked when the contract had already been signed? That's right Haye.
          wtff r u talking about haye signed a contract in december to fight vitali but vitali *****ed out,at the klitschko/chisora post fight presser u can clearly hear haye say"i accepted your off y u not fighting me"

Comment

haye will fight like he always does against tall fighters. he'll run and throw nothing because he's scared of getting hit

Comment

Vitali did...................... LOL
              because lennox retired!

Comment

And ofcourse haye didn't deserve the fight. nobody gets two title shots in 3 fights regardless how good he is..
                Several fighters have. Morales got 3 title shots in a row, losing all three of them.

Comment

because lennox retired!
                  And? Plenty of fighters have fought a champ and lost and then fought a different champ in the next couple of fights.

Comment

please get youre facts right, at that press conference before frank warren even mentioned haye fighting chisora u can clearly hear bernd boente telling haye to have a "box off" with chisora

Comment

I agree he doesn't owe him nothing, he owes him and the fans a fight.
                      why would he owe fans fight with haye if he feels he can't preform as he wants to. he is 41!!! name me another great hw who was forced to prove himself in his 40+

Comment

Working...
                      X