Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO is looking at the winner of DeMarco-Molina to face Broner.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't HBO accept Beltran as his next opponent then maybe DeMarco or Molina to begin 2013...because I just don't see either of them being ready...UNLESS tomorrow fight ends very early

Yeah I know people want to see Broner vs Guerrero but realistically it would be stupid for Broner to go from 130 to 147...The Ghost is just entering his PRIME as a fighter IMO, he will be around for awhile and they will have plenty of time to run into each other...even though I think Broner can clean out 135 with no problem I still would like to see him actually DO IT!
    Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 09-07-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Why so early?????

Broner easily beats both though.

Comment

I second what everyone else said, way too early after what will most likely be a damaging fight.

Comment

Too early of course, they´re doing it on purpose.

Comment

Great fight, but would DeMarco or Molina be able to turn around that quick for a Broner fight??? That's my only worry.

Comment

excuses already being made for when broner dispatches of the winner of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Which date are they gonna take? November 10th Mares-Moreno card, December
                1st Cotto-Trout card, December 8th is Manny's. November 24th and Decemeber 22nd are too close to the holiday, promoters try to avoid that. That leaves the 17th of Nov and 15th of Dec. Good luck with that.
                Why would Broner be on a undercard and not a main event PPV when after all hes the second biggest name in boxing after Mayweather.. he said so himself.

Comment

Working...
                X