Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really feel Garcia vs Judah sounds like...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really feel Garcia vs Judah sounds like...

Big business out here on the east coast..Right in the Brooklyn Nets new home..I have to tell you at first I hated this fight..But thinking about it a lil this could really sell...What are some thoughts on this fight??

No, I don't want to see it

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      No, I don't want to see it
      You'd much rather see Garcia vs Morales then??I would go to see that fight as well tbh..But Garcia Judah makes way more money in NY...

Comment

Your av, I don't like it.

Comment

I'd rather see Alvarado vs Garcia, Marquez vs Garcia Rios vs Garcia, or Matthysse vs Garcia

sucks most of those are Top Rank fighters but those fights would be fan friendly.
          Judah keeps getting big fight after big fight just to blow it

Comment

You can't do a Brooklyn's finest card without Judah... makes no sense. Call it something else

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              I'd rather see Alvarado vs Garcia, Marquez vs Garcia Rios vs Garcia, or Matthysse vs Garcia

sucks most of those are Top Rank fighters but those fights would be fan friendly.
              Judah keeps getting big fight after big fight just to blow it
              I actually agree so much with you on this..But like you said most are TR fighters..Oh and you now GBP is not putting Matthysse in the ring with Garcia right now..noway no how...Garcia is fighting a some what throw away fight tbh,trying to get some attention(from the east coast fans)he is coming to NY which is a great idea..Judah just makes sense..

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                You can't do a Brooklyn's finest card without Judah... makes no sense. Call it something else
                LMAO,

Comment

What the hell has Judah done to get ANOTHER big fight? I'm sick of seeing him. People get mad when other fighters get undeserved shots, why don't they get angry at the dozen shots Judah gets?

Comment

**** Judah or Morrales fighting Garcia. Both are jacked up fights. But in today's boxing world of business 1st, what can we do??

Comment

Working...
                    X