Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Post Fight Discussion. STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT BRONER! POST HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a dick

Made the girl look silly in front of millions

Comment

• Originally posted by mordie View Post
      Good showing, but someone with a really good jab would give him "problems". Escobedo was landing those.
      Yeah I was surprised at how many clean jabs Escobedo landed.

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      This is why Gamboa beats him.
      Yup.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Let him fight JMM....Juan will put him to shame
        I want to see that go down if JMM has anything left.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Let him fight JMM....Juan will put him to shame
          Would be good for him!

Comment

• ***** I thought he was going to PROPOSE hahaha well that video will go viral once somebody put it on YOUTUBE funny though

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Hopefully we see Gamboa-Broner soon. Could be a great fight, right now I'd say Broner wins it.
              Gamboa kills Boner

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                He tries to emulate the older version of Mayweather, which is sort of odd. This was impressive and Broner looks the part but I'll withhold investing in his stock until he steps up the competition significantly.
                Yeah younger Floyd had way more movement, and had more speed at this age.

Comment

• lol did any of you guys edit his wikepedia page. Didn't know his knickname was now 'the weight problem'

Comment

• Originally posted by THE DESTROYER View Post
                    New mayweather and will be better..more punching power
                    Floyd was also stopping and knocking most guys at 130. In fact, he was also considered, bizarre as it may seem now to those that weren't watching him early on, a power puncher. It was sometimes noted that he left himself too open because he was just throwing bombs and should work on his defense!

Broner is not as fast as Mayweather was, and fights more like today's version rather than the much better 130 pound Mayweather. He's good though. I like him.

He does seem to like going for the KO though so that's good. Let's hope he keeps it rather than changes as he goes up further like Floyd did.

Floyd was stopping much better guys though at 130. Maybe Broner will too, but people think Floyd was always pitty patter. He was more offensive than Broner when he was at 130.

Comment

• no broner..i will not follow you on twitter and instagram..

Comment

Working...
                      X