No announcement yet.

What's up with these dry poosie girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Stick it up her ass. That should get a response.....especially if you take her by surprise!
    She likes that, but even that doesn't get her wet. Maybe is a medical condition, I don't know. **** that, I want a wet possie girl back in my life!!!!

Comment

Just use lube. Or fuck her on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
        I've been with this girl for 4-5 months already. I've notice that when we have sex she doesn't get wet at all, no fun. It even hurts a lil sometimes, I don't think that she can even get off. Is her possie dead? My ex was totally different, she used to get wet easy and made the sex soo much better...

I'm just waiting for an excuse to leave her dry poosie... Should I tell her?
        She don't like you......and quite possibly is just waiting for an excuse to leave your ass.....

Comment

She likes that, but even that doesn't get her wet. Maybe is a medical condition, I don't know. **** that, I want a wet possie girl back in my life!!!!
          LMAO! **** bro, I really dont know what to tell ya then, but you have my sympathy.

Comment

You need to shake on this beach!
            Sounds like shes a prostitute, and your getting the left overs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
              She don't like you......and quite possibly is just waiting for an excuse to leave your ass.....
              She would had left my ass already if she didn't like me. **** it, I'm going to talk to her today, maybe she gets offended and goes away.

Comment

If you like her, tell her this nicely.

You saying this to her is like her saying to you that you have a baby dick.

Comment

She would had left my ass already if she didn't like me. **** it, I'm going to talk to her today, maybe she gets offended and goes away.
                  Eatin her out dont work either, no?

Comment

Mak - lmfaoooooooo

Comment

My girl will get wet if I kiss her...

Comment

Working...
                      X