Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye confirmed his first mistake yesterday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye confirmed his first mistake yesterday.

I was watching the press conference in London yesterday and Haye confirmed his first major mistake IMO. He said how slow wlad is. Wlad has always surprised people not by how hard he hits but by how fast he is for a guy his size. I haye thinks wlad will be hitting air all night then he will be in for a very painful night. Wlad will probs be the fastest guy Haye has ever fought and without a doubt the hardest. I seriously think wlad will KO haye within 6 rounds.

Originally posted by No1 View Post
    I was watching the press conference in London yesterday and Haye confirmed his first major mistake IMO. He said how slow wlad is. Wlad has always surprised people not by how hard he hits but by how fast he is for a guy his size. I haye thinks wlad will be hitting air all night then he will be in for a very painful night. Wlad will probs be the fastest guy Haye has ever fought and without a doubt the hardest. I seriously think wlad will KO haye within 6 rounds.
    Those are mind games buddy.Just like when Ali used to say 'is that all you can do'.Dont believe the hype,he's just discrediting WLad's strengths to gain psychological advantage

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      Those are mind games buddy.Just like when Ali used to say 'is that all you can do'.Dont believe the hype,he's just discrediting WLad's strengths to gain psychological advantage
      He may be trying that. I honestly believe after all the years of hayes delusional rubbish that he actually believes his own hype. It wouldnt surprise me if he actually thinks wladdy is some slow plodding giant like valuev. If haye does think that then he will be Ko'd very quickly

Comment

Haye meant that wlad is slow compared to himself,Haye definately has the edge on speed,upper body movement and footwork/speed.

And Haye will be okay seeing wlads punches being thrown,hes had much quicker thrown at him at cruiserweight.

He does NOT underestimate opponents,him and booth have stated it would be stupid to not respect wlads abli******,and that they know what haye does well,what he doesnt do well and they use both of that to make the best possible game plan for haye vs any opponent.

Haye knows wlads jab is key,that it is faster than it looks,it is a power punch almost,that wlads range and distance keeping abilities are good,that opponents get caught in range and backed off on the ropes,that wlad is very heavy and him leaning and holding really puts all his weight on opponents and wears them out,saps their energy/speed/power/movement from them.

Wlad thinks haye doesnt respect him,he does,as an opponent,but not as a person.

Comment

Wlad's speed don't even ****in matter really. Haye needs to get in there with his own speed and power and hit him hard and early to really have a chance. Get Wlad out of his comfort zone and make him fight at a pace he doesn't like to fight at.

If he tries to box with jab he's going to get brutally knocked out quick. He won't be able to get past Wlad's jab and eventually will get sent into a coma with the left.

Comment

Wlad isn't slow, but he's slow compared to Haye. That much is clear.

Comment

Bottom line to me is Haye's own chin.
              If it were great, 50-50 fight.
              Since it isn't, a probable win for K via KO/TKO.
              Unless Haye can dance for 12.

Comment

his first mistake was signing the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by physiker View Post
                  Bottom line to me is Haye's own chin.
                  If it were great, 50-50 fight.
                  Since it isn't, a probable win for K via KO/TKO.
                  Unless Haye can dance for 12.
                  I agree to a certain extent, I think if Haye had a decent, Chagaev type chin he could cause Wlad some problems. However, as I don't believe Haye can take even 1 flush power shot from Wlad, and it being unrealistic to think that he can avoid an accurate, quicker than given credit for puncher all night, my prediction is Wlad by KO.

Comment

Wlad by KO, sorry David.

Comment

Working...
                    X