No announcement yet.

How to digest faster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to digest faster?

I have a problem, I eat 5 hours before going boxing. But still my belly feels heavy when I run and skip I feel my food bouncing around in my belly.
    I'm not fat, my stomach is pretty flat. But i still feel the food bouncing around when I skip.

How do I make food digest faster so i can bounce around without feeling like throwing up.

5 hours and you still feel full and chunky? What the hell do you eat? Left over Mongolian food including the styrofoam?

Comment

Eat lighter foods, seriously.

Salads, chicken not steak... stay away from pasta and breads...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        stay away from pasta and breads...
        Whole-grain pasta is a good source of carbs, just don't eat massive portions.

I've no idea how you can feel like that five hours after eating, if I leave it as long as four hours I'm always starving.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
          Whole-grain pasta is a good source of carbs, just don't eat massive portions.

I've no idea how you can feel like that five hours after eating, if I leave it as long as four hours I'm always starving.
          While that may be true, it's still a heavy food.

Comment

Eat high GI carbs on there own that means they go straight into the bloodstream .If you eat low gi's or have protein with hi gi's it lowers the gi's meaning it digests slower .Low Gi's is the way to go for boxing but if your having problems you could just have a hi gi carb meal .Just get your calories correct through the day .I think like 2 to 3 hours before training would be better .
            http://www.healthyweightforum.org/en...lycemic-index/

Comment

http://www.flexonline.com/nutrition/46

Comment

I take a dump b4 work sometimes 2, 2 @ work, and 2 after work hehehe.

Comment

Eat a grapefruit after you eat.

Comment

After you eat, lay on your left side.
                    Promotes quicker digestion.

Comment

Working...
                    X