No announcement yet.

Why do you guys always dive? You even take a dive after a headbutt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you guys always dive? You even take a dive after a headbutt

This is why this game will never be accepted in America, and that's a damn shame. Diving, diving, and more diving. When you can't dive during play, you dive after the weakest headbutt I've ever seen.

Why are you guys such *******?

if you ever come to england ill fight you one on one,that way you can find out for yourself if were ******* or not??

Comment

why do amercians cry over everthing like little bitches

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        if you ever come to england ill fight you one on one,that way you can find out for yourself if were ******* or not??

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
          that cheered you up didnt it sunshine

Comment

Something similar happend to me a couple of months ago at an Indian. One of the ****s forgot my naan bread.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post

Something similar happend to me a couple of months ago at an Indian. One of the ****s forgot my naan bread.
              lol thats some fuked up ****,only in amercia

Comment

This is why this game will never be accepted in America, and that's a damn shame. Diving, diving, and more diving. When you can't dive during play, you dive after the weakest headbutt I've ever seen.

Why are you guys such *******?
                ever watch basketball??? those ****s dive if you breath on them...

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                  ever watch basketball??? those ****s dive if you breath on them...

Nice try. The world's most popular game advocates acting like a *****. No wonder this sport is rejected in America.

How about you try staying on your feet and actually playing the game? Let the refs decide what is a foul.

Bunch of ****s, the lot of ya.

Comment

Nice try. The world's most popular game advocates acting like a *****. No wonder this sport is rejected in America.

How about you try staying on your feet and actually playing the game? Let the refs decide what is a foul.

Bunch of ****s, the lot of ya.
                    tell me how the dives in bball are different from the dives in soccer?

personally i dont like either sport, so i have nothing to lose here.... they both suck balls... but soccer is by far a more athletic and demanding sport than basketball

as for the bold? same goes for basketball

they are ****s, its that simple

Comment

Working...
                    X