Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Rogers: "I'm Going To Knock Fedor Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then you should know it's not as simple as just signing with the Ufc and fighting. the same **** dana is saying now he was saying when tim and randy were champs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
      I'm gonna be starting to believe the UFC Dana White talk if Fedor doesn't come to the UFC. It's also been awhile since he didn't fight a young bigger hungry wrestler. I want Fedor to shut em down and whoop Lesnar then mop the floor with Carwin and Velazquez.

And retire undefeated as the TRUE best pound for pound MMA fighter EVER.
      So in other words, you are willing to believe blatant lies because your UFC-fanboy panties are in a bunch?

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
        So in other words, you are willing to believe blatant lies because your UFC-fanboy panties are in a bunch?
        Hell no. **** dana white and lesnar but you can't deny that you like everybody else got fooled when White and most mma experts said Couture and Fedor was a competitive fight.

Fedor shuting down UFC fanboys and whooping Mir, lesnar and carwin would be the ****. Like Rampage knocking out Liddell in PRIDE.

Comment

the last time we saw Fedor pissed was in the TK rematch when he was trying to avenge that fluke loss and almost killed TK in that fight. Now I believe Fedor is secretly pissed with Rogers and we know what happened the last time out

Comment

Originally posted by snakerattle79 View Post
            the last time we saw Fedor pissed was in the TK rematch when he was trying to avenge that fluke loss and almost killed TK in that fight. Now I believe Fedor is secretly pissed with Rogers and we know what happened the last time out
            That's funny, I literally just finished watching that fight. TK choking on his own blood was nasty. Fedor literally went out there to rearrange his face, as he basically tried no submissions whatsoever, aside from some canopeners and forearm chokes which were merely meant to further rough TK up.

Comment

Also, the last time Fedor was pissed before that was when he almost killed Fujita.

Comment

Working...
              X