No announcement yet.

Just saw Green Street Hooligans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw Green Street Hooligans

Is that how you Limeys get down, or was this film exaggerated?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0385002/

Well im not a limey but i have a bag of UK friends plus thats where i lay my hat
    and i know nuff mans that flex like that
    So yes its exactly like that and not exaggerated

Comment

Yea, that movie was pretty good...That is how them "football" firms get down..If you look it up on youtube,it will show you real life hooligans and it's not just 20 on 20 like in the movie..Real life its like 500 vs 500 ppl..

And i'm not quite sure if any of them firms would ever let one of us "yanks" join their firm..I might be wrong though

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post

what do you mean bro ?

you mean opposite fans meeting and brawling before every game ?

its kinda not like that all over the uk , just certain teams when they play each other

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post

I made a thread just like this a year or two back. I was told to watch The Football Factory which I did......And it is better.

Comment

Rise Of The Footsoldier pwns Green Street and The Football Factory.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
              I made a thread just like this a year or two back. I was told to watch The Football Factory which I did......And it is better.
              i seen the football factory before green street and thought the football factory was way better

im in the uk so i dont know how you guys perceive them if maybe you dont watch 'soccer' or follow it much from the us

the 80's was the worst for football violence , heavy fights and racism in the stadiums

racism is still rife in Spanish football

Comment

Is it also true that Limeys hate it when you call it "Soccer"? lmao You guys take your football seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gunner View Post
                  Rise Of The Footsoldier pwns Green Street and The Football Factory.
                  too true mate ,too true

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
                    i seen the football factory before green street and thought the football factory was way better

im in the uk so i dont know how you guys perceive them if maybe you dont watch 'soccer' or follow it much from the us

the 80's was the worst for football violence , heavy fights and racism in the stadiums

racism is still rife in Spanish football
                    I used to watch Football back when I was 12 or 13, when David Seaman was Arsenal's goalie. I just recently started watching it again and I have no clue what's going on in the League.

Comment

Working...
                    X