Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pac-ODLH be Equal to Gatti-ODLH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Pac-ODLH be Equal to Gatti-ODLH?

Remember that one? That was when Gatti first got brutalized and ruined him pretty bad before Mayweather even thought about fighting the paper champ. Oscar looked huge compared to Gatti and if I remember correctly it was Gatti coming up in weight? Oscar brutalized Gatti with his speed and power. Gatti looked like a small kid being beat on by a teenager or something. If was brutal to watch and I don't see how against Pac it would be any different when size wise, Pac will be the Gatti once again.

gatti would make pacman look small so that answers your question

Comment

I wish I could see Gatti versus Pacquiao, that would have been a war.

Comment

Pac would not get done like Arturo did though. That was a prime and hungry Oscar. This is just an old one looking for more dosh.

Comment

Gatti was a lot more competitive with De La Hoya then he was with Mayweather. That's not saying a lot though

Comment

Pac is a fraud champion. Let me know when he ISN'T fighting an Arum promoted lamb to the lions fight or money fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boofdatruth View Post
              Pac is a fraud champion. Let me know when he ISN'T fighting a Arum promoted lamb to the lions fight or money fight.
              You mean like your mother?

Comment

Originally posted by boofdatruth View Post
                Pac is a fraud champion. Let me know when he ISN'T fighting an Arum promoted lamb to the lions fight or money fight.
                do you ever say anything that makes sense?

Comment

Pacquiao is a much higher level of fighter than Gatti was. Gatti was bigger, but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Erbad View Post
                    I wish I could see Gatti versus Pacquiao, that would have been a war.
                    Oh holy ****, that would have been insane!

Comment

Working...
                    X