Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You've heard both sides and watched the fight camp, now WAS DIRRELL ACTING OR NOT??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does 360 show that he wasn't acting?

Comment

Originally posted by minasyan View Post
      How does 360 show that he wasn't acting?
      It didn't show ****, people are going to think what they want. Everyone has an opinion about it, and by looking at this poll. Looks like everyones opinion still stayed the same. The polls were basically even before when people said he was acting, and they are still even with peoples opinions. So basically its 50/50 still, no change because of 360.

Comment

In my opinion it LOOKED like he faked it.

Comment

i can understand why some ppl say dirrell was feeling the pressure in the late rounds, thats why he took a dive, but even if it was still AA's fault - he gave him all the reasons to do so.
          u deserve to be disqualified when u throw a well-aimed right hook to your opponents jaw while his ass is on the floor.

i have never seen abraham so frustrated in the ring before the dirrell fight, but i would still like to see if he is really able to KO him in the last round like some ppl claim.
          if i was a pro boxer, and my opponent steals the show like abraham did against dirrell after i dominate him for 10 rounds, i would want to take his head off in a rematch.
          thats why this fight needs to happen again, and if it doesnt end up like the second bowe-golota fight, we can clearly say who is the better fighter of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
            It didn't show ****, people are going to think what they want. Everyone has an opinion about it, and by looking at this poll. Looks like everyones opinion still stayed the same. The polls were basically even before when people said he was acting, and they are still even with peoples opinions. So basically its 50/50 still, no change because of 360.
            The show actually showed me how unprofessional Dirrell and his group are and the class that Abraham holds himself especially after the fight. It made me like Abraham more and Dirrell less

Comment

I think I heard both Ward and Green say Dirrell was fading in the later rounds on the 360 episode.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Unless the internet nerds who respond to this thread get on their knees and let AA punch them in jaw. Their opinion shouldnt matter.

Comment

i'll give dirrell the benefit of the doubt, i've seen some strange reactions to people gettin hit. but if we're being unbiased people should also give abraham the benefit of the doubt if he says he didn't know dirrell was all the way down. yes he was frustrated and way behind on points, but he was looking for the knockout and had already downed dirrell once. with all that on his mind, i think he's telling the truth.

Comment

He was acting imo,but AA got a beating and ultimately deserved to be DQ'd. I think there is some Question marks over Dirrell's heart and mental toughness,though.

Comment

Working...
                    X