Limey Lounge Cricket Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    where and when?
    Nottingham Indoor Cricket Centre. About 10 years ago, leading up to Trent Bridge Test.

Comment

Washout today lads.

Looks like this one's a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Darwin View Post
        Washout today lads.

Looks like this one's a draw.
        England will only need another 3 sessions to wrap this up

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
          England will only need another 3 sessions to wrap this up
          The weather forecast isn't good though. It's supposed to rain for the next two days.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
            Lol at England Cricket, why do they even bother, Hype job peterson and flintoff suck balls and we always lose lol.
            Because they won the Ashes once and believed they had come good like the thugby team! Kev is good but he plays for a **** team, a bit like Robinho at city. The La Liga winner can't repeat the feat in the EPL when you replace playing alongside Raul Gonzales with Stephen Ireland instead.

Test cricket is boring and a waste of good turf! 5 days of playing still ends up in a draw!!!!! WTF. They should get with the programme and expand 20-20 leagues or perish

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
              Because they won the Ashes once and believed they had come good like the thugby team! Kev is good but he plays for a **** team, a bit like Robinho at city. The La Liga winner can't repeat the feat in the EPL when you replace playing alongside Raul Gonzales with Stephen Ireland instead.

Test cricket is boring and a waste of good turf! 5 days of playing still ends up in a draw!!!!! WTF. They should get with the programme and expand 20-20 leagues or perish
              What an idiot.

KP has been VERY inconsistant of late, and has been outperformed by his fellow batsmen. We actually have some pretty good players now.

Test cricket is boring??? You are obviously an idiot if you think that test cricket is boring, personally I find it more exciting than 20/20, although 20 overs is great fun, it doesn't have the same tactical skill involved. Test match cricket is like chess on grass.

Comment

What an idiot.

KP has been VERY inconsistant of late, and has been outperformed by his fellow batsmen. We actually have some pretty good players now.

Test cricket is boring??? You are obviously an idiot if you think that test cricket is boring, personally I find it more exciting than 20/20, although 20 overs is great fun, it doesn't have the same tactical skill involved. Test match cricket is like chess on grass.

I agree with you Charles. Test Cricket is one of the finest games there is. A true test of a sportsman.

Comment

What an idiot.

it is a matter of opinion and taste, nobhead! Your gay message proves you probably have nothing better to do than watch paint dry anyway. Fortunately for me, I do actually have a job and do actually have better things to do for FIVE days!

As for KP, he's had to put up with alot of **** playing for the gang of losers. I bet he would have had a better career playing for S Africa. You must have a hairy itchy vagina to scrathc while you have tea and crumpets with test cricket! To top it all off, your primitive science moneky brain theory has been disproved by MODERN science:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Evolution-Th.../dp/091756152X

See you later bumlord, you;re on block from now! Like I said before, I do have a JOB and don;t have the time for a clown like thee
                  Last edited by Leakbeak; 05-16-2009, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
                    it is a matter of opinion and taste, nobhead! Your gay message proves you probably have nothing better to do than watch paint dry anyway. Fortunately for me, I do actually have a job and do actually have better things to do for FIVE days!

As for KP, he's had to put up with alot of **** playing for the gang of losers. I bet he would have had a better career playing for S Africa. You must have a hairy itchy vagina to scrathc while you have tea and crumpets with test cricket! To top it all off, your primitive science moneky brain theory has been disproved by MODERN science:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Evolution-Th.../dp/091756152X

See you later bumlord, you;re on block from now! Like I said before, I do have a JOB and don;t have the time for a clown like thee
                    Need I say more?

Comment

Get a job instead of spending your dole on test cricket!

Comment

Working...
                      X