No announcement yet.

Daniel Santos: "Hey Margarito, Pick on This Puerto Rican"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
    dude, you really need to chill with all that testoterone.the headbutts were margo's fault.he leans in with his head down when he comes in he's like a sloppier hopkins.and he was losing both fights so stop frontin.both fights are on youtube, I've seen em.you marg fans cant masquerade no more, he was getting owned.
    yeah all Margo faults huh? sure thing homay.. wouldnt have anytyhing to do with a south paw fighting a conventional fighter would it?

Comment

Originally posted by C'MONMANG' View Post
      yeah all Margo faults huh? sure thing homay.. wouldnt have anytyhing to do with a south paw fighting a conventional fighter would it?
      hHE ALWAYS DOES THAT ****.seriously dude stop being such a fan boy why is it that margo cant do no wrong to you?jesus.

Comment

This is what happen when you're on TOP, NOBODY is scared of anyone if you make a name for yourself then EVERYONE wants to fight you, Now Margarito would see how difficult it is now that he has almost every big name chasing him.

Margarito would be accuse of ducking if he doesnt take on certain fights.

Comment

hHE ALWAYS DOES THAT ****.seriously dude stop being such a fan boy why is it that margo cant do no wrong to you?jesus.
          he can do wrong, but you are blaming both headbutts on him..lol yet He was cut and they didnt benefit him at all...

Comment

he can do wrong, but you are blaming both headbutts on him..lol yet He was cut and they didnt benefit him at all...
            yeah cause usually when you headbutt someone, chances are you never get cut yourself.dude your a special ed case.

Comment

santos make margarito walk back end of story ( like or not!)

Comment

yeah cause usually when you headbutt someone, chances are you never get cut yourself.dude your a special ed case.
                SO MARG ALWAYS does that huh? when else, tell me..

Comment

SO MARG ALWAYS does that huh? when else, tell me..

I'm not saying its deliberate I'm saying its what he does when he comes forward come on lets watch this together.

Comment

I'm not saying its deliberate I'm saying its what he does when he comes forward come on lets watch this together.

lol

Comment

I cant view that.. tell me which fight it is.. and what is happening...

Comment

Working...
                      X