Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know many don't like broner but that was no robbery

Its not a surprise last night to see a bunch of sour grapes

Many wanted to see Broner lose but he did enough to beat Granados

He landed the better shots, showed decent defense and closed the fight stronger

Granados did well, deserves a rematch but to call it a robbery is a joke.

If you thought Granados was busier and won, cool but to say robbery is an exaggerating

I thought Broner won 7-3, but I can see how people thought Grandos won but the 97-93 card for Grandos was just crazy

Comment

this fight was utter trash imo. the whole weight change was like another DeMarco vs Figueroa Jr. fiasco. speaking of which, where in the hell is Figueroa Jr. lol

Comment

No robbery at all..I thought Broner won by a rd,but two judges cards was horrible is all I'll say..Solid night of fights good main event the right man won..Broneris not going to beat any ranked WW imo..

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          this fight was utter trash imo. the whole weight change was like another DeMarco vs Figueroa Jr. fiasco. speaking of which, where in the hell is Figueroa Jr. lol
          The weight probably benefitted Granados, he hasn't been very active and he was 9-1 over 140 n didn't have to cut as much weight.

People expected broner to crumble under the pressure but he didn't

The fight was a good scrap to watch. Granados should get a rematch but @ 140, winner gets title shot. Or 147 the winner fights Peterson, Thurman/DSG winner.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

If you thought Granados was busier and won, cool but to say robbery is an exaggerating
            Close fight, granados definitely had his moments because of the volume of punches he was throwing. But broner was much more accurate and landed the harder punches. This was no robbery, fight could have gone either way

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              No robbery at all..I thought Broner won by a rd,but two judges cards was horrible is all I'll say..Solid night of fights good main event the right man won..Broneris not going to beat any ranked WW imo..
              I agree.... Broner is built for 140....147 he will have a bunch of close fights, loses, and so called robbery wins.

His team better get serious cuz Broner can't compete with those natural WW....he is only 3-2 above 140

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
                Close fight, granados definitely had his moments because of the volume of punches he was throwing. But broner was much more accurate and landed the harder punches. This was no robbery, fight could have gone either way
                A draw maybe but as you said broner was more effective, accurate and IMO won a few more rounds

I'd love to see the scrap again

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

I feel the same way. It was a close, very hard to score fight but it was no robbery. It truly was one of those fights which could've gone either way and it would be acceptable.

Comment

I watched the fight and thought Broner edged it. NSB is predictable though. You knew they would scream robbery because they hate Broner.

Comment

Working...
                    X