Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Warns: This is Personal Because of Things Chavez Jr. Said!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Fight eubank Mr nelo
    Eubank beats him

He knows this..the slut in fishnets knows this too.

Comment

Boxing , I love the sport but the promoters treat the fans like their idiots. Chavez jr. has one fight were he makes weight and looks decent against an average opponent and they pump him up like he has a chance. The only thing he has going for him is he's Mexican.$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Pressure is on Canelo to win this fight. Outside of being the bigger man Chavez Jr doesn't have nearly the skills that Canelo does.

So in saying that Canelo needs to focus and not get in his own way mentally this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Fight eubank Mr nelo
          That fight would end up being a war, actually down for that over BJS v Canelo.

Comment

chavez is getting stopped. no way around it. either from a body shot or ref stoppage. but hopefully canelo doesn't fight out of anger, that could backfire on him.

Comment

It's not like Canela is a KO artist, he has been knocking out the little guys but Jr has a great chin... Will Canela be able to bring what power he does have up in weight?? I really think this is one fight where Jr will be disciplined in training and we will probably see a Chavez that we haven't seen in years... I'm actually looking forward to this fight but I still won't be wasting any money on Canela, I'll just watch it for free a week later...

Comment

the guy has problems with making weight already. I don't give him much hope but only based on recent reports of personal issues.
                BUT I'd love to see Chavez train like a beast and get into the shape of his life. He has two assets, a great fighting heart and a better chin than Canelo IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Chadlio24 View Post
                  It's not like Canela is a KO artist, he has been knocking out the little guys but Jr has a great chin... Will Canela be able to bring what power he does have up in weight?? I really think this is one fight where Jr will be disciplined in training and we will probably see a Chavez that we haven't seen in years... I'm actually looking forward to this fight but I still won't be wasting any money on Canela, I'll just watch it for free a week later...
                  I don't think canelo can knock jr out cold. but I believe he can put jr down with a body shot, or get a ref stoppage from the amount of damage jr is taking.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                    Eubank beats him

Eubank lost to Saunders who barely beat Andy Lee. Chavez Jr only need 7 rounds to TKO Andy Lee. Quit smoking Crack

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                      Eubank beats him

You need stop with your predictions Cleo or someone might juse end up owning you...You might be doing tricks wearing the fishnets next.

Comment

Working...
                      X