Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has a better resume, Sugar Ray Leonard or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
    You're one of the worst posters on this entire forum.

If you're not trolling us all for a joke, I actually feel sorry for you.

What a monstrosity of a post.

Nobody but you thinks that Floyd's best division was WW.

He didn't walk down giants.

He did get touched.

He didn't humiliate everyone.

You don't think Ray would have given Floyd a competitive fight? Is this in real life, or on the PS4?

The current fighters aren't far, far greater than the fighters of yesteryear.

Stop stinking up the thread with your ******ed posts.

You're an absolute embarrassment.

Your posts are making us all cringe.

I have to give you some credit though. It can't be easy typing out your posts whilst you're gargling Floyd's cum at the same time.
    Thats your opinion. Idgaf about what "everyone on the forum" thinks.

Floyd was flawless at ww! His resume his greater at the higher weights as well, due to size, and age in allot of fights. He humiliated everyone.

He walked down Canelo and it was magical. We aint gonna rewrite history, as long as Im here buddy!

Ray absolutely would NOT give Floyd a tough fight AT ALL.

I didnt say that the fighters of today are better than the ones of yesteryear. I said that the ATG's of this era, are extremely modern. And the ATG throwbacks are OUTDATED in comparison.

These are mismatch fights.

So stop stinking up the thread with your ******ed posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Hearns lost to SRL, a fighter who is not half as sharp as Floyd. And everyone Floyd faces has reach and height advantage over Floyd.

I understand that Boxrec and Tail of the tape incorrectly claim that Floyd is taller than everyone and has longer arms, but in the ring thats easily proven incorrect.

I dont think Hearns being tall, is good enough for me to see him winning. I think Floyd would be the smaller quicker man. And it would be target practice. I dont see a competitive fight at all imo
      Haha!

You have now convinced me that you're just trolling for a joke.

I know there's some clowns on here, but nobody could be this dumb.

Ray tried to outbox Tommy and he got his a$$ kicked. That's because Tommy was a GREAT boxer, and he possessed a GREAT jab, from a HUGE 78" reach.

Ray had to switch tactics and actually FIGHT Tommy in a shootout.

Floyd was a master boxer. He didn't fight. He could never have fought Tommy in the manner that Ray did.

He doesn't possess the firepower that Ray had.

Again:

NOT everyone who Floyd fought had a reach advantage over him.

Target practice?

Not competitive?

Haha!

If you're not taking the pi$$, you need to be sectioned you ****ing nut.

Here's a few things to note:

1. Floyd would NEVER EVER HAVE DARED to have fought Tommy.

2. IF by some miracle he would have done, he could NEVER have outboxed him.

3. He didn't possess the will, strength or firepower, to have FOUGHT him.

4. He'd have been covered up in survival mode, not doing anywhere near enough to bank the rounds.

Realistically, there's no way he could have won.

You are crazier than this guy:

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...act=mrc&uact=8

Comment

Thats your opinion. Idgaf about what "everyone on the forum" thinks.

Floyd was flawless at ww! His resume his greater at the higher weights as well, due to size, and age in allot of fights. He humiliated everyone.

He walked down Canelo and it was magical. We aint gonna rewrite history, as long as Im here buddy!

Ray absolutely would NOT give Floyd a tough fight AT ALL.

I didnt say that the fighters of today are better than the ones of yesteryear. I said that the ATG's of this era, are extremely modern. And the ATG throwbacks are OUTDATED in comparison.

These are mismatch fights.

So stop stinking up the thread with your ******ed posts.

Ha!

Another beauty.

Let's see:

Ray was as skilful as Floyd.

He was just as fast, if not faster.

He was bigger and stronger, and he possessed more heart and firepower.

It wouldn't have been competitive?

Time to take those MEDS.

Comment

Ha!

Another beauty.

Let's see:

Ray was as skilful as Floyd.

He was just as fast, if not faster.

He was bigger and stronger, and he possessed more heart and firepower.

It wouldn't have been competitive?

Time to take those MEDS.
          Dude I already battered your dumbazz a long time ago, and here you are trying to rehash arguments after you claimed you were running away, and then trying to lie like Im stupid?

In no place on fkkking earth, was fkking SRL ever in his life, or dreams, as "Skillful as Floyd" LOL

You know that for a fact, we went back and forth on all this stuff, and you desperately dont want to be wrong so here your ******edazzz goes again?

He's not as fast, not instinctive enough, not as natural of a pureboxer as Floyd, doesnt have better reflexes.

Their will never be another Floyd Jr. And SRL is just a taller, less skilled version of him. I feel like Im repeating things I already said.

SRL and Floyd are the same fighter, except Floyd is ten times the fighter, and SRL is tall. Being tall is not good enough reason for me to believe that he can outMayweather Mayweather. Thats his problem, he will try to, and its a simple mismatch.

As I said time and time again, if Floyd had SRL's size and reach, he would humiliate the fab four and not lose to any of them. If SRL was at the same disadvantages as Mayweather, he would get killed in the ring.

Something is wrong with you. Its like you know all of this is true, yet you keep lying.

If Floyd is ten times the fighter that SRL is, and worked twice as hard, and dedicated himself, he is supposed to be rewarded.

Your doing the sport a disservice by not giving him credit.

This man dominates SRL in every fantasy match, did things SRL did not and could not, and is lightyears better and more proven, yet for all of that, you sit here and lie.

Thats BAD for the sport.
          Last edited by MurkaMan; 02-01-2017, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Haha!

You have now convinced me that you're just trolling for a joke.

I know there's some clowns on here, but nobody could be this dumb.

Ray tried to outbox Tommy and he got his a$$ kicked. That's because Tommy was a GREAT boxer, and he possessed a GREAT jab, from a HUGE 78" reach.

Ray had to switch tactics and actually FIGHT Tommy in a shootout.

Floyd was a master boxer. He didn't fight. He could never have fought Tommy in the manner that Ray did.

He doesn't possess the firepower that Ray had.

Again:

NOT everyone who Floyd fought had a reach advantage over him.

Target practice?

Not competitive?

Haha!

If you're not taking the pi$$, you need to be sectioned you ****ing nut.

Here's a few things to note:

1. Floyd would NEVER EVER HAVE DARED to have fought Tommy.

2. IF by some miracle he would have done, he could NEVER have outboxed him.

3. He didn't possess the will, strength or firepower, to have FOUGHT him.

4. He'd have been covered up in survival mode, not doing anywhere near enough to bank the rounds.

Realistically, there's no way he could have won.

You are crazier than this guy:

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...act=mrc&uact=8
            If Floyd had the size and power that Ray had, he would've beat the dogshiet out of Tommy, and KO'd him.

And tommy losing to SRL, makes me believe that Floyd, in his smaller body would be a little tornado flying all around him. Similar to the Tony Pep fight.

Pep was said to been 6'1, while Tommy was 6'2. Another mismatch.

Just about 80% of Floyd's opposition had reach and size over him.

Tommy is special in his era, but in our era, he is just a tall guy with some pop and speed. I dont think Floyd would see him as a threat, because he isnt. He lost to SRL.

In the match up, again I see Floyd being the smaller quicker guy, making Tommy pay for having so much size and body. Identical to the Pep fight. Floyd usually beats the crap out of tall guys.

Comment

Dude I already battered your dumbazz a long time ago, and here you are trying to rehash arguments after you claimed you were running away, and then trying to lie like Im stupid?

In no place on fkkking earth, was fkking SRL ever in his life, or dreams, as "Skillful as Floyd" LOL

You know that for a fact, we went back and forth on all this stuff, and you desperately dont want to be wrong so here your ******edazzz goes again?

He's not as fast, not instinctive enough, not as natural of a pureboxer as Floyd, doesnt have better reflexes.

Their will never be another Floyd Jr. And SRL is just a taller, less skilled version of him. I feel like Im repeating things I already said.

SRL and Floyd are the same fighter, except Floyd is ten times the fighter, and SRL is tall. Being tall is not good enough reason for me to believe that he can outMayweather Mayweather. Thats his problem, he will try to, and its a simple mismatch.

As I said time and time again, if Floyd had SRL's size and reach, he would humiliate the fab four and not lose to any of them. If SRL was at the same disadvantages as Mayweather, he would get killed in the ring.

Something is wrong with you. Its like you know all of this is true, yet you keep lying.

If Floyd is ten times the fighter that SRL is, and worked twice as hard, and dedicated himself, he is supposed to be rewarded.

Your doing the sport a disservice by not giving him credit.

This man dominates SRL in every fantasy match, did things SRL did not and could not, and is lightyears better and more proven, yet for all of that, you sit here and lie.

Thats BAD for the sport.
              Will your family be able to visit you in the institution?

How long have they said you're likely to be there for?

Ha!

Floyd is 10 x times better than Ray was?

What can I even say to that?

There's nothing to say.

The word 'deluded' doesn't even scratch the surface.

We're all laughing at you.

What I want to know, is:

If you are trolling, (and hopefully you are) why would you want people to ridicule you?

It makes no sense. Because they're not going to take you serious on other topics.

Comment

If Floyd had the size and power that Ray had, he would've beat the dogshiet out of Tommy, and KO'd him.

And tommy losing to SRL, makes me believe that Floyd, in his smaller body would be a little tornado flying all around him. Similar to the Tony Pep fight.

Pep was said to been 6'1, while Tommy was 6'2. Another mismatch.

Just about 80% of Floyd's opposition had reach and size over him.

Tommy is special in his era, but in our era, he is just a tall guy with some pop and speed. I dont think Floyd would see him as a threat, because he isnt. He lost to SRL.

In the match up, again I see Floyd being the smaller quicker guy, making Tommy pay for having so much size and body. Identical to the Pep fight. Floyd usually beats the crap out of tall guys.
                He wouldn't have been a little tornado.

In many of his WW fights, he was a defensive minded, safety first fighter.

Again: Ray had to FIGHT Tommy to get the job done.

Floyd COULD NEVER have outboxed Tommy. It would have been impossible. He'd have never gotten inside.

Again: He damn sure wouldn't have fought him like Ray did.

No, Floyd WASN'T at a reach disadvantage in 80% of his fights. His stats are correct. The fact that you have argued against what he himself has said, is absolutely HILARIOUS.

You don't think Floyd would have seen Tommy as a threat? Haha!

He lost to Ray. Yes, again: Ray was one of the greatest fighters of all time, who posed attributes that Floyd doesn't.

So: If Tommy was now in our era, he'd have just been SOME guy with a bit of pop?

My god I hope that you're just having a joke.

Comment

• Sugar Ray, must have got, Caligula loose, with MurkaMan's main squeeze. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    Sugar Ray, must have got, Caligula loose, with MurkaMan's main squeeze. Lol
                    Ha!

I must be crazier than him for engaging him in a debate.

That's it now.

I'm done.

I just can't do it anymore.

Feel free to take over.

Comment

He wouldn't have been a little tornado.

In many of his WW fights, he was a defensive minded, safety first fighter.

Again: Ray had to FIGHT Tommy to get the job done.

Floyd COULD NEVER have outboxed Tommy. It would have been impossible. He'd have never gotten inside.

Again: He damn sure wouldn't have fought him like Ray did.

No, Floyd WASN'T at a reach disadvantage in 80% of his fights. His stats are correct. The fact that you have argued against what he himself has said, is absolutely HILARIOUS.

You don't think Floyd would have seen Tommy as a threat? Haha!

He lost to Ray. Yes, again: Ray was one of the greatest fighters of all time, who posed attributes that Floyd doesn't.

So: If Tommy was now in our era, he'd have just been SOME guy with a bit of pop?

My god I hope that you're just having a joke.
                      Not true. Floyd at ww, for the most part, non-aggressively capitalizes on every single mistake you make.

From the opening bell, he comes out and throws the first punch. He does nothing "defensively"

Every single thing you do, has consequences. If you want to sit and wait, he will lead, from the opening bell. If you have your gloves to high, he will jab or throw a right hand to the body.

If your gloves are too low, he will jab uptop. If you throw a punch, he will counter.

Hearns is not perfect. He has zero advantages over Floyd, except being tall with a jab? Lol And he lost to SRL, who is not half the fighter Floyd is.

I see Floyd, being the smaller quicker man, just doing whatever he wants. I dont see Hearns "being too tall and rangy, and Floyd is too small to get close"

I see Floyd being smaller, quicker, more instinctive, and being far too natural. This fight is a mismatch.

Only fighter in history can beat Floyd is GGG and Hagler. Its impossible to beat Floyd. Based on simple facts, 100 out of 100 times, he is invincible.

Only way you can find a guy to beat him is by going one weight class above his highest weight class, and it may be loads of guys who can beat him on size and force(a technicality)

And you keep saying "Well Ray did this and did that against Hearns"

Ray is not Floyd. Floyd is the Matrix. Stop comparing them, because this is a little different from Ray.

Floyd, indeed, is shorter with shorter arms than 80% of his opponents. We already been their and done that, and I had proven you wrong.

Ray pose NO attributes that Floyd doesnt posses. Flatout not true, and pure absurdity. Ray is an outdated fighter, in comparison to Floyd. Ray is from the freaking 80's. Floyd is from the future.

Ray is simply a bit taller with longer arms than Floyd. Lets not take that far buddy!

Comment

Working...
                      X