Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor McGregor on Malignaggi: Who The F*** is That Guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie would school him so badly lol

Comment

Oscar, Arum, Garcia, Paulie, Mora.
      If McGregor's aim at the beginning of this week was to get the boxing world talking about him, then it's working out well.

Comment

McGregor vs. anyone in boxing will sell. I don't really want to see it, but the build up would be epic at the very least

Comment

paula??? who the fuk is that??? what the hell is a malinaggi???

Comment

MCGregor will kill paulie, anyone who says otherwise is obviously just a hater. Yes McGregor isnt the best boxer or what not but he got enough skills and speed and power to bust bum ass paulie up and paulie will quit like he did against garcia.

Comment

Doesn't McGregor have like a 15+ pound size advantage? Plus his ridiculous reach? Plus better power?

Compared to Paulie:

-Featherfisted and would probably get no respect from McG
              -Shot and past his prime easily

I don't think Paulie is a guaranteed win, to be honest.

Comment

Nobody outslaps Paulie. Nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  McGregor vs. anyone in boxing will sell. I don't really want to see it, but the build up would be epic at the very least
                  Just came from the Cotto thread and had an idea...McGregor vs. Kirkland! lol

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post

they would have some solid trash talk no doubt

Conor is a dummy if he really doesn't know paulie

Comment

really tho, the guy applies for a license and Paulie feels the need to go an tantrum about giving him nightmares - how would you respond to a guy talking endlessly about you that you've never heard of? "Who the **** is this guy?"

Conor is a show and he's established himself as a true great in UFC. But boxing really is a different animal. If Conor can even find relative success as a boxer, I'll be impressed. This license business is all about getting more money, ideally from the UFC, but he'll take it where he can get it and he may well box for it. I wish him luck cause he's got balls to potentially walk away from stardom, enter a whole nother sport, and compete against full-time boxers. That's not an easy thing to do while you're on top of the game in mma.

Side note: if this **** happens, I hope the promoters take advantage of the spotlight by putting on a quality undercard. I'm sure they won't.

Comment

Working...
                      X