Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Groves will be WBA 'Super' champion in two fights...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
    no he dont like me too,but he said that opinion like this annoys him,so just lets leave him alone.Groves is one of the best 168lbers and i wish him luck.
    So because Dirk is menstrating because DeGale isn't given the respect he feels he should be given we should take it easy on Dirk ? Lol, ok. I know he is sensitive.

I rate Groves he could potentially give Golden Goose Gennady a tough fight at the weight too if that guy ever grows a pair of balls and moves up.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
      So because Dirk is menstrating because DeGale isn't given the respect he feels he should be given we should take it easy on Dirk ? Lol, ok. I know he is sensitive.

I rate Groves he could potentially give Golden Goose Gennady a tough fight at the weight too if that guy ever grows a pair of balls and moves up.
      Dirk have some weird opinions ,i see him here and there on forum and i think we should go easy on him

George vs GGG would be explosive match up,GGG chin would be tested ,Groves can punch o Boy ,he hurt Froch couple times and Floored him Badly,anybody who do it to Froch can punch.

Comment

Groves will become world champion, the McGuigan's are great trainers, Fitzpatrick is one of the worst trainers going along with Joe Gallagher. I also think Sturm is well passed so Chudinov beating him twice isn't that much of an incredible feat, if Darren Barker hadn't messed up his hip I would've had him to beat Sturm when they fought for Darren's IBF title. If Groves fights Chudinov I think he stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          SO crazy, I was just about to post about how Groves is making s low key comeback. Going unnoticed

He lost a close split decisions to Jack and has won 4-5 straight, I would favor him over a lot of the "top" guys at 168 right now too. Groves can bang and box when he puts his mind iin it
          groves is seriously underrated. beat degale, only just lost to jack too, very close fight. even in the rematch i thought he was boxing nicely against froch. just cause froch beat groves doesnt make him ****, wouldnt be shocked if 18 months or so down the line groves is the top guy in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
            Dirk have some weird opinions ,i see him here and there on forum and i think we should go easy on him

George vs GGG would be explosive match up,GGG chin would be tested ,Groves can punch o Boy ,he hurt Froch couple times and Floored him Badly,anybody who do it to Froch can punch.
            Agreed. Great post.

Golden Goose Gennady should avoid Groves especially now he has a real trainer who has an eye for the most minute details. Groves can be a genuine force yet.

Comment

Working...
            X