• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost are more real than this case lol

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Ghost are more real than this case lol
      Those links are not credible in your opinion? This is a first.

Comment

Trump is an idiot..but i dont even believe this

Comment

That wall is coming.

Comment

I'm hoping this scorched earth smear campaign works against the MSM...but we can only hope people are woke.
            It will be interesting how things play out on Clinton News Networks town hall moderated by their very own Anderson Cooper.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              See below:

Right. Bill Clinton and billionaire pedo Jeffrey Epstein hosted the party where the rape allegedly occurred.
              I the election were right just base on what you see with all the arena Trump is your winner, if the election were real tho

I'm not voting but if I was its will be for a 3rd party I want the two parties to know I don't agree with then

Comment

There was a picture of the alleged accuser on a bed with a trumps arm around her.

I dunno if he sexually assaulted her or not, but why is trump taking pictures with a 13 year in a bed with his arm around her anyway? And why is she going to parties in NYC at 13 with trump?

When you look at how trump talked about Ivanka as a underage girl, and how he talked about 12 year old Paris Hilton, you really have to wonder.

Trumps co-defendant has already been convicted of molesting children.

Comment

frivolous bs

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    There was a picture of the alleged accuser on a bed with a trumps arm around her.
                    where is that pic?

in the article it says the person who filed the lawsuit is anonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      where is that pic?

in the article it says the person who filed the lawsuit is anonymous.
                      Addix hidden it inside his stoopid Arsol

Comment

Working...
                      X