No announcement yet.

Lord Trump wants to bring back Stop and Frisk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    So all I'm hearing from libtards as a counter is "wahhh this is wacist". They won't let facts get in the way of their precious feelings.
    So you'd be for a police state if it meant "less" crime

Comment

I'm fine with this as long as they check weird white kids before they enter schools.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Like the fact that it violates the 4th amendment?
        A fact is something that doesn't care about your feelings, boy.

This law got passed before so clearly it doesn't violate amendments, only safe spaces.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        So you'd be for a police state if it meant "less" crime
        I live in a country with very little crime(with 9 out of 10 criminals being immigrants), and even here I have no problem getting stopped by cops which is rare because I wear a cross on my necklace so I won't get mistaken for ****** scum.

Comment

I live in a country with very little crime(with 9 out of 10 criminals being immigrants), and even here I have no problem getting stopped by cops which is rare because I wear a cross on my necklace so I won't get mistaken for ****** scum.
          You didnt answer the question, police states are ok if they lower crime right? statistics ftw

it was also found unconstitutional *****

Comment

A fact is something that doesn't care about your feelings, boy.

This law got passed before so clearly it doesn't violate amendments, only safe spaces.

So you don't live in America? then your opinion is pretty invalid. Your big government is irrelevant to me, not my fault you don't have rights. You enjoy that while I'll stick to my freedoms, for now

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              You didnt answer the question, police states are ok if they lower crime right? statistics ftw

it was also found unconstitutional *****
              Passing this law doesn't automatically turn the country into a police state. That's a typical liberal dramatization.

You sure are against lowering crime aren't you? Are you into hiphop? Do you think gangsta hoodrat crime culture is super cool and edgy?

So you don't live in America? then your opinion is pretty invalid. Your big government is irrelevant to me, not my fault you don't have rights. You enjoy that while I'll stick to my freedoms, for now
              I live in one of the most liberal countries in the world, boy. This is an effective method in multicultural western countries, the stats don't lie.

The likes of you fear this because you know you will be rightfully charged with a crime. If you're innocent you should have nothing to fear.

Comment

Passing this law doesn't automatically turn the country into a police state. That's a typical liberal dramatization.

You sure are against lowering crime aren't you? Are you into hiphop? Do you think gangsta hoodrat crime culture is super cool and edgy?

I live in one of the most liberal countries in the world, boy. This is an effective method in multicultural western countries, the stats don't lie.

The likes of you fear this because you know you will be rightfully charged with a crime. If you're innocent you should have nothing to fear.
                I've never been to jail or charged with a crime so there goes that theory. I "fear" American rights being stripped. But you don't have rights so be a good boy and Embrace your next cavity search like the man tells you to

Comment

None of your opinions on this issue mean squat with respect to you libtards or nut job right wingers.

The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution provides, "[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

It's against the 4th amendment to the bill of rights to search a citizens person WITHOUT PROBABLY CAUSE. Period. End of statement.

If Donald Dump wants to change it, fine, start the process. Otherwise STFU.

Funny that Donald Dump whines all day long that Clinton wants to "take your guns away" when she knows, if he doesn't, that it would take a 2/3 vote by both houses of the government OR 2/3 vote by state legislatures and that the President is NOT involved in the process. The President doesn't vote at all on the congressional process.

So, once again, he proves not only that he's a fool and an idiot, but that he knows NOTHING about the US government. And you mongs want to vote for him....SMH.

Comment

I've never been to jail or charged with a crime so there goes that theory.
                    Yet you fear effective laws that reduce crime and catch criminals in the act(You sound like a juiced up fighter refusing to take random drug tests) and reveal specific concerns about cavity searches. You're not telling the truth.

I "fear" American rights being stripped.
                    Like every BLM terrorist you fear that your criminal brethren will get what they deserve. Again if you're innocent and follow orders for a micro-moment of your lifespan you got nothing to fear.

Comment

Yet you fear effective laws that reduce crime and catch criminals in the act(You sound like a juiced up fighter refusing to take random drug tests) and reveal specific concerns about cavity searches. You're not telling the truth.

Like every BLM terrorist you fear that your criminal brethren will get what they deserve. Again if you're innocent and follow orders for a micro-moment of your lifespan you got nothing to fear.
                      I think you're missing the point. Sorry the next time you hear "let's see what this Assyrian cuck has up his ass" you have to bend over and consent. But I'm not down with that in my country

Comment

Working...
                      X