Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if I told you..... that Zaroku and Tago Nang Tago are the same person?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by TBear; 08-02-2016, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Bignuts is cool with me... I hope he comes back. We got a wanna b G called Tago I'm A Phaggo posting all kinds of crap.

As much as I don't like the dwarf, did he really rat out my buddy nuts?
      Yes he's definitely a snitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitalisfist View Post
        As a matter fact, I remember willy wanker saying he pays for hookers that are much worse in nuts backpage thread.
        I will not deny or confirm, actually yeah I'll confirm, I've banged some nasty hoes bwahahahahha.

But at least they were clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitalisfist View Post
          Yes he's definitely a snitch.
          Happens when daddy ain't there to correct b1tch azz moves.

I have been real ****ty to the kid and never got banned.

TBear

Can you share that I am not Tago by location and time zone?? Or that Tago is a lil boy toy by reputation?

Btw, is Bignuts unbanned yet?

Comment

• Even if I was full of ****, you know way too much about this site and other posters to have only joined in April, even if you've been lurking for awhile.
            Last edited by TBear; 08-02-2016, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• You've grown on me Zaroku. You remind me of PK a little bit, and that's a compliment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                I will not deny or confirm, actually yeah I'll confirm, I've banged some nasty hoes bwahahahahha.

But at least they were clean.

I remember getting cheese wiz on my hand a few moths ago. Luckily the younger Japanese lady didn't let me go bareback.

On the train home I felt weird, my hand smelled like stinky cheese and dead fish. The long train ride seemed longer cuz of the smell and the fact that she was no beauty queen. I'm no Prince Charming now that I've gotten older.

I may go for a rematch with the hope that the stanky smell was a fluke!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  You've grown on me Zaroku. You remind me of PK a little bit, and that's a compliment.
                  Not sure who PK is, but I will take your word for it that it is a compliment.

My j girl rejected me out right, now she loves me crazy. Jhonny and I hate each other. No change there, but he does love watching boxing. He really does, and pissing on my things, not my girls.

How does he know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I remember getting cheese wiz on my hand a few moths ago. Luckily the younger Japanese lady didn't let me go bareback.

On the train home I felt weird, my hand smelled like stinky cheese and dead fish. The long train ride seemed longer cuz of the smell and the fact that she was no beauty queen. I'm no Prince Charming now that I've gotten older.

I may go for a rematch with the hope that the stanky smell was a fluke!!

Must be the fishhead and sake diet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      You've grown on me Zaroku. You remind me of PK a little bit, and that's a compliment.
                      Zaroku is a G and he brings life to the lounge.

Comment

Working...
                      X