Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weakass Thurman-Porter All access

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, Thurman and Porter are two fairly uninteresting characters. Plus Kenny Porter the wannabe wizard. I'm surprised they even did these 4 liitle parts of All Access.

Comment

Eh I enjoyed it. Just finished it now actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Eh I enjoyed it. Just finished it now actually.
        Same...

It was a third of what we usually get but I'm happier to have it than not.

Comment

They should have just done one 30-minute "Road to Thurman-Porter" episode.

Comment

22 minutes of content, better than no episode at all.

Comment

Not sure what people expected but it was decent. I like Thurman's personality, kind of unique in today's boxing landscape.

Comment

They like the idea of UFC Embedded that's why they are doing the same.

Comment

This particular bout, never in the least bit, has piqued my interest. Sometimes I don't understand the rationale behind some boxing fans. You have a scientific boxer/puncher vs. a predictable, crude, face first brawler with limited boxing skills.

How can than this fight be even remotely competitive. This fight is a wash in which Thurman should wins hands down. He is the more versatile of the two who can punch and also box.

The key to victory in any Porter fight, is keeping your distance by fighting him at long range with a jab, constant leg movement and by smothering his power, by tying him up on the inside, so he cannot get his punches off. One cannot be a stagnant stationary target against him because that is his strength.

Comment

Working...
                  X