Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamont Peterson made a fan out of me last night. Danny landed absolutely nothing!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny is public enemy number 1, a guy moves and boxes (which most of you hate) now you all love lamont lmao. Boxing fans I swear

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Danny is public enemy number 1, a guy moves and boxes (which most of you hate) now you all love lamont lmao. Boxing fans I swear
      He beat Danny up. From round 8 through to round 12 he mauled him. How can you not understand that?

Comment

man lamont whipped that daddy's boy ass last night lamont looked awesome

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
          He beat Danny up. From round 8 through to round 12 he mauled him. How can you not understand that?
          I don't remember my score for 8 and 9 but 10? Garcia won that easy.

Comment

Some of you guys are just going full ****** right now.

Comment

I don't know where all this talk about Peterson not performing well before his fight against Danny is coming from! Lamont always lays it all on the line when he fights, I was actually shocked that he was running away as much as he was last night. Lamont comes to fight, and is not scared to go out on his shield! I like watching him fight.

Comment

Here......eat crow!

Comment

What about the first five rounds where Peterson didn't land jack ****? And he wasn't trying to either.

Comment

I was impressed with Peterson late in the fight when he took the fight to Garcia and out fought him. I was not impressed with Peterson in the early rounds when he ran around the ring mostly going backward and threw very few punches. He made an annoying pop noise with every one of the few punches he threw as if these punches were landing but mostly they were short. Because Peterson stayed so far away in the early rounds neither man landed much. Garcia threw more punches and landed more punches and won those rounds on my score card. I think Peterson became the attacker a bit late in the fight or I might have had him the winner. I had Garcia winning by a point or two but he didn't look like this great fighter he keeps saying he is. Peterson fought very well late in the fight but did very little fighting in the first half of the fight in my opinion. I know Matthysse lost to Garcia but I still think he is a better fighter and would win a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X