Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember, remember, the 8th of December!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Marquez has had 2 fights since the Pac win. One win over Alvarado, and one close fight vs Bradley. The comeback fights from Pac, aside from Bradley, will be forgotten. Rios, Algieri, Vargas? Beating those 3 shows how great Pacquiao is?
    JMM's last fight was a win. JMM tarnished his reputation for not bending over for Pac and asking for 50-50 split? That's all JMM wants, 50-50. If Pac wants revenge, give the man half the purse.
    well how is beating mike any better? and losing to bradley? LOL!!

like it or not, since the KO, pac has went on and accomplish a bit more than marquez and marquez was the one who put pac to sleep.

Comment

• The best KO ever! And then my man Tim Bradley whooped Marquez afterward lol. Manny lost twice in a short period of time. I was celebrating eventhough I thought Manny was dead lol. That Marquez punch had the force of nature behind it. Like a tsunami. I hadn't seen Manny get KO'd since that cab driver hit him to the body. PED's are a thing of wonder it seems... 8 division champ after losing horribly to bums lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradleyP4P#1 View Post
        The best KO ever! And then my man Tim Bradley whooped Marquez afterward lol. Manny lost twice in a short period of time. I was celebrating eventhough I thought Manny was dead lol. That Marquez punch had the force of nature behind it. Like a tsunami. I hadn't seen Manny get KO'd since that cab driver hit him to the body. PED's are a thing of wonder it seems... 8 division champ after losing horribly to bums lol.
        Yet Bradley got his poo pushed in by Manny twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Yet Bradley got his poo pushed in by Manny twice.
          You need to go check Boxrec because I believe it says Loss for Manny and Win for Bradley in the 1st fight lol. This thread must really hurt you too. Remember the 8th of December lol.

Comment

• such a fierce punch, its one of my fav Knock outs, i was doing a gig and got the text then 5 mins later i saw the video (all while i was playing), i was like wow and immediatley though about these boards and how crazy it would be. Its funny because im a pac fan, but the way alot of his fans operate around here made me happy to see it

Comment

• Originally posted by BradleyP4P#1 View Post
              You need to go check Boxrec because I believe it says Loss for Manny and Win for Bradley in the 1st fight lol. This thread must really hurt you too. Remember the 8th of December lol.
              Lol boxrec floydgimps.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Lol boxrec floydgimps.
                he's clearly a Bradley fan but youre still talking about Floyd fans. Did that intervention thread do nothing for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  he's clearly a Bradley fan but youre still talking about Floyd fans. Did that intervention thread do nothing for you?

Comment

• Good win and was great to see pacstans stfuu..

But i equally enjoyed seeing my brother bradley school that flatfooted midget like he was his son

Comment

Working...
                    X