Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Challenges "Midget" Cain Velasquez To Brawl!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson Fury can be so funny at times, I don't get why all the hate but in all honesty Cain Velasquez would get knocked out as soon as he tastes the right hand of Fury.

Comment

Sucka ass dude

Fury must be smoking that good.... LOL.. he will get his ass wooped... i mean wooped .. inside that cage ... Melvin Guillard is a beast with them hands.. he trained in Houston with his boxing and was killing everybody in the boxing gym... BUTTTTTTTT when it came to the cage... its a whole different ball game.. BOXING IS ONLY A SPORT..... UFC IS MAN TO MAN COMBAT ... AKA REAL FIGHTING ... FURY needs to let me hit what he smoking couse that must be some good **** he puffing on

Comment

Case in point on why Tyson Fury along with the rest of the heavyweights suck. Calling out other fighters from another sport while fighting people like Kevin Johnson...

Comment

Originally posted by E075340 View Post
          Fury must be smoking that good.... LOL.. he will get his ass wooped... i mean wooped .. inside that cage ... Melvin Guillard is a beast with them hands.. he trained in Houston with his boxing and was killing everybody in the boxing gym... BUTTTTTTTT when it came to the cage... its a whole different ball game.. BOXING IS ONLY A SPORT..... UFC IS MAN TO MAN COMBAT ... AKA REAL FIGHTING ... FURY needs to let me hit what he smoking couse that must be some good **** he puffing on
          UFC is a man on man action gay ****o

Comment

Originally posted by E075340 View Post
            Shut up you stiff idiot.

Comment

Fury annihilates the small stiff UFC tard.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Case in point on why Tyson Fury along with the rest of the heavyweights suck. Calling out other fighters from another sport while fighting people like Kevin Johnson...
                Fury is the man.

Boxing needs many more like him.

Comment

cain rapes him in the cage or in a street fight.

Comment

Someone should close Fury's twitter account

Comment

Fury sucks so bad that Cain might ko him in boxing lol,

Cain beats him easy in the cage just like butt raped Toney got from Couture

Fury should stick to boxing real boxers unlike kingpin the biggest joke in boxing

This guy is a big dumbo lol

Comment

Working...
                      X