Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas A&M University campus shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh god here comes the crybabies who want our guns taken away,ask Mexico if there anti gun laws are working out for them.

Comment

You've got to love the Americans that defend guns. "We need guns to protect ourselves", if someone wants to kill you they will more than likely do it when you're in the street or a place where your gun can't help because you haven't got it on you.

Did the legal right to own guns help anyone in the cinema that got shot? This University? All it did was make it easier for some crazy fool to get guns.
      Last edited by Jam Jars; 08-14-2012, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        I honestly don't believe the gun laws or lack thereof, are the problem. The problem is the uncontrollable element, that exists with any device\tool that can be used to harm others.
        Cars, hammers, baseball bats, screwdrivers, guns etc... are all items that when wielded by a sane person with purpose, doesn't harm a single soul.

People raise hell when guns are the weapon of choice, used by mentally unstable persons. But, never raise the same concern, when baseball bats, cars, hammers or even pencils are the weapon of choice.
        What is the difference? The difference is the mental state of the person seeking to do harm and that element never gets addressed.
        How many will die to an insane person with a pencil?

That is the issue here. Guns kill a hell of a lot more than any other weapon can because a bullet can travel so fast and far and there can be many of them.

Who exactly needs an AR15 or AK 47?

In the UK for example, the great nation I live on now, hand guns were banned since a school shooting where very young kids got killed.

You can get a shot gun with 3 shell capability by applying and being assessed by police for mental state etc...

To get 3+ shell shotgun or rifles, you need a valid reason like being a farmer or something.

As you can see, in 2011 only 51 murders were done with guns. More importantly, the mass shootings are minimal.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Prediction: Gunman was using legally acquired guns[ . Gun nuts will attribute the murders to a lack of guns.
          Yeah it's Texas. I wouldn't make the same gamble about the origins of the guns being used in the crimes committed up here in New York.

Or California (some of the strictest gun laws in the country)

or Detroit

or Chicago etc. etc.

All cities well known for gun violence.
          Last edited by res; 08-14-2012, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
            Yeah it's Texas, I wouldn't make the same gamble about the origins of the guns being used in the crimes committed up here in New York.

Or Los Angeles (some of the strictest gun laws in the country)

or Detroit

or Chicago etc. etc.
            I'd make the same gamble anywhere in America. Almost every mass shooting like this is with "legal" guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              I'd make the same gamble anywhere in America. Almost every mass shooting like this is with "legal" guns.
              I think you're extremely missing my point.

Originally posted by res View Post
              Yeah it's Texas. I wouldn't make the same gamble about the origins of the guns being used in the crimes committed up here in New York.

Or California (some of the strictest gun laws in the country)

or Detroit

or Chicago etc. etc.

All cities well known for gun violence.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Did the legal right to own guns help anyone in the cinema that got shot?
                I'm guessing that since that cinema was a 'gun free zone' that there wasn't a legal right to own guns.

This University?
                Was also a 'gun free zone.' Except that the shooting didn't happen at a university, or by a student. But some people never let facts get in the way of "never letting a crisis go to waste" in shamelessly pushing a political agenda.

All it did was make it easier for some crazy fool to get guns.
                It's rather easy for some crazy fool to obtain illicit drugs in this country, which is why over half of the 2 million people imprisoned here are there for drug related offenses.

As for the facts in this case, some nutjob (who lived near Texas A&M) quit his job 9 months ago and when they finally came to evict him, he shot and killed a constable and an innocent bystander. Before being shot and killed himself.

Comment

such a shame R.I.P

Comment

As usual it's the gunless foreigners talking **** about our gun rights.

It is no coincidence that most of these shooting happen at ******ed "gun free zones." Maybe we should change the name to "english zones" and hopefully they will stop.

Comment

I say buy even more guns.

This has the workings of a FALSE FLAG.

Comment

Working...
                      X