Ever Wonder What Happened To My Lady Love Gina Carano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Ever Wonder What Happened To My Lady Love Gina Carano

when she trains we all know she lookin hot

but when she ain't training for anything i dunno what she does. i heard that she's doing some movies with ewan mcgregor or what not. i just hope that she gets naked soon.

I want to stuff my cock in her.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
      I want to stuff my cock in her.
      me too and i think she'll be happy

Comment

What happened is they stopped feeding her tomato cans and the public who didn't know any better found out she couldn't fight worth a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by trac209 View Post
          What happened is they stopped feeding her tomato cans and the public who didn't know any better found out she couldn't fight worth a ****.
          She is coming back and was on Strikeforce letting everyone know not that long ago, true she isn't that great a fighter but I would give her such a hard cum shot down her throat that it would bruise her esophagus.

Comment

Originally posted by trac209 View Post
            LOL! She's one of the few attractive ladies of MMA. She would do well to develop acting skills, and she just might do well in some action flicks (no, not XXX action flicks).

She definitely met her match in Cyborg.

Comment

That fight was not fair, Cyborg is half man. I Think she's even more than half, probably 75% man.

Comment

She's making a comeback. Scott Coker announced it a few weeks ago and Gina was interviewed at the Fedor-Silva event. She's coming back to the cage.

Comment

Comment

We're going through some hard times now and might get a divorce, so she should be back in action shortly.

Comment

Working...
                    X