No announcement yet.

Are you for or against Labor Unions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    I'll give you an example. Union defends employee A and gets him job back. Company agrees to give employee his entire back pay and it's generous. Union and company always talking with each other obviously.

Employee B loses his job and union defends him. Company agrees to give job back and back pay, but hey... This time we're not giving nearly as much back pay because we helped you out pretty good last time. Union agrees and tells wronged employee to take the deal or take nothing.

That's just an example. Also a lot of negotiated contracts are absolutely negotiated by union baboons.
    Union leaders are generally not adept at negotiations. Larger Unions have reps that are trained as negotiators. What your saying about horse trading is true. Its not unusual for blocks of grievances to be traded for other considerations during contract negotiations. We live in the real world. As far as the guy who didn't make out as well as the first employee in your example I have some advice. Don't put yourself in the position of being fired.

Comment

Union YES. All day, all night, whatever man..... we'll get it done. And done properly it will be……….Rockin'

Comment

Im for it, I mean I never worked in one or something but usually them dudes are paid and got benefits like a mother****er, who wouldnt want that?

Comment

Only cucks would be against unions. Literal idiots who think they'll be free to exploit other people once they win the lottery and become the future millionaires they envision themselves as.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Im for it, I mean I never worked in one or something but usually them dudes are paid and got benefits like a mother****er, who wouldnt want that?
            Corporate, that's who. They despise the Union worker as well the rights that the Union has fought and died for......Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 07-19-2018, 09:13 PM.

Comment

im a boss and i pay my employees good because i make good money. only chinese and cons are assholes to their employees.

Comment

I've never been in a line of work that had one, and still done alright for myself, so don't really care about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Also known as Bargaining Units. Why or why not?
                  Ok, yeah, I'm against prison guard unions that us legislative bs to justify, ware-housing hundreds of thousands of people, real people's

Prison guards got jobs off of the corrupt system..

Hit me up pm. I got volumes to share.. Things you already know... U already know..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Union leaders are generally not adept at negotiations. Larger Unions have reps that are trained as negotiators. What your saying about horse trading is true. Its not unusual for blocks of grievances to be traded for other considerations during contract negotiations. We live in the real world. As far as the guy who didn't make out as well as the first employee in your example I have some advice. Don't put yourself in the position of being fired.
                    Very true. And without the union there wouldn't be a grievance to begin with. But, I'm just highlighting the bit of corruption and compliance they have with companies.

Comment

Working...
                    X